Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T-sport Video

s17acs

Like I've always said before the corolla t sport is a amazing machine :thumbsup: And oh welcome to the club mate hope that you like what you see on here :yes:

jerry!!

lol u say it as if ur surprised ofcoure it can hit the lift in every gear otherwise i wouldnt have bought it and it does only do 140 as it says in the manual booo!!! :(

lol u say it as if ur surprised ofcoure it can hit the lift in every gear otherwise i wouldnt have bought it and it does only do 140 as it says in the manual booo!!! :(

When I first got my T Sport I found it hard to keep in the lift zone, but now the car is opened out a bit, it seems easier :D I don't know if it's me adapting to the car, or the engine loosening out :huh: Mine sounds alot nicer than the one in the video clip though thanks to the TTE exhaust and K&N induction kit! :drool:

please guys. lets not get into the "high speeds, reckless driving on public roads "discusion or the post will have to be closed. save it for the tracks yeah

please guys. lets not get into the  "high speeds, reckless driving on public roads "discusion or the post will have to be closed. save it for the tracks yeah

Who said anything about wreckless driving????????? and public roads!!!???????? :censor: No mention of public roads on here....

Next we'll not be allowed to talk about revving the engine too much for fear we might be creating noise pollution! :wacko:

Who said anything about wreckless driving????????? and public roads!!!???????? censored.gif No mention of public roads on here....

Next we'll not be allowed to talk about revving the engine too much for fear we might be creating noise pollution! wacko.gif

Well said K19NE G do u have warranty with your car and if u do how has it affected your warranty?

Who said anything about wreckless driving????????? and public roads!!!???????? censored.gif No mention of public roads on here....

Next we'll not be allowed to talk about revving the engine too much for fear we might be creating noise pollution! wacko.gif

Well said K19NE G do u have warranty with your car and if u do how has it affected your warranty?

I have two years warranty remaining.... I've had the car back to Toyota several times but not with the K&N... but next time it goes back I'm leaving it on 'cos the parts guy who was very helpful with me said it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't damage any other parts if you know what I mean?

hi K19NE G it says on your profile thing that your rolla is 204bhp how did u get it up to being that? i can only see the K&N as an engine mod? cheers for any info mate

hi K19NE G it says on your profile thing that your rolla is 204bhp how did u get it up to being that? i can only see the K&N as an engine mod? cheers for any info mate

It's only a guesstimate but I got the info from the K&N site.... 15BHP @ 7,600RPM

The instructions advise to remove the existing cold air feed to the airbox, but I left this in place so more cold air than they even recommend... not sure if a back box makes any difference other than sound-wise, but I have a TTE exhaust as well....

Click here: K&N Typhoon 69-8751TP Induction Kit

I'd be happy to be proved wrong on a dyno sometime as I'd love to see just how much power it has... doubt the G-Tech meter would be accurate enough but I'll try it out too...

Hi there!

my CTS produced 205.1 hp and 19.8k of torque on a dyno run after i installed the KnN induction kit and a hand made sport rear silencer.

And yeap... lift is not an issue even on 6th gear! :thumbsup:

Hi there!

my CTS produced 205.1 hp and 19.8k of torque on a dyno run after i installed the KnN induction kit and a hand made sport rear silencer.

And yeap... lift is not an issue even on 6th gear! :thumbsup:

That's a good result! :thumbsup: I'm very happy to hear that as it makes my investment seem worthwhile :lol:

I suppose the fuel being used would make a small difference too??? :huh:

you said that the K&N made the em trc and vsc lights come on did they go back out on there own accord or did you have to get them put out att he dealer? did they ever come back on if you did get them put out as thats what im most worried about. i hate lights on in the dash board it looks bad cheers mate for the info

you said that the K&N made the em trc and vsc lights come on did they go back out on there own accord or did you have to get them put out att he dealer? did they ever come back on if you did get them put out as thats what im most worried about. i hate lights on in the dash board it looks bad cheers mate for the info

hi albundy,

ive got the the K&N 57i induction kit on my cts.. ive never had any lights come on at all, on the dash! .. not sure what extra bhp it gives though? not as much as the K&N typhoon kit i suppose, but it sounds great :yes: and does not cause any faults either.. :thumbsup:

does anyone know what the bhp gain is for the 57i kit? :thumbsup:

I've had no problems since I re-installed it the second time around (had to disconnect the Battery etc so the ECU would have reset. I initally thought it was the induction kit causing the fault, but Toyota said it was a dirty sensor....

thanx very much for the info im gonna get an induction kit for it at the weekend. what kit is best to go for 57i or typhoon? or is there any better 1s to go for? are they hard to fit? thanx very much guys n gals

thanx very much for the info im gonna get an induction kit for it at the weekend. what kit is best to go for 57i or typhoon? or is there any better 1s to go for? are they hard to fit? thanx very much guys n gals

the k&n kits are really easy to fit, they come with step by step fitting instructions and photos... :thumbsup:

thanx again guys but has anyone still got the part number for the K&N for the sport as my local performance shop couldnt find 1 for it im lookin forward to some more noise from it. itl sound gr8 with the stainless from the cat back thats already on it cheers

I agree with Bert :thumbsup: (only 4 changes), there's not lift in ever gear. Also tops out at about 110mph (180 -190 kph).

Pb

:wacko:

I agree with Bert  :thumbsup:  (only 4 changes), there's not lift in ever gear. Also tops out at about 110mph  (180  -190 kph).

Pb

:wacko:

back on topic.. yes, only lift in 1st to 4th, my cts does not lift in 5th and 6th... sluggish after 110mph... on a track of course... :thumbsup: