Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hands Up....

~Rach~

Feeling rougher than a badgers behind right now :!Removed!:

Me and the girls decided to go to the new club in town last night (any one in or around bath, go to Qube :thumbsup: ). But I managed to have 10-11 shots of vodka, 1 black sambuca, 1 white sambuca, chased by 2 absinthes so Im feeling a tad delicate today :ph34r::bye:

Going to go die in a corner somewhere in a min :wacko: ;)

Morning Campers,

No major hangover to report, Bacon and eggs thanx love. the missus says hello but i'm not listening as she hates my celi :D , suits me lads.

Passenger seat to let. anyway wot makes it worse makes it better!!!!!!.

I'll be in the Red Lion.

i'm not (im just jet lagged), but i know someone who is ;)

Who's that then? :lol::lol::lol: Well, whoever he/she/it is, I'm sure they're very remorseful of all the wine, vodka and shots they drank! :lol::lol:

That person is obviously very cool btw! :lol::lol:

Who's that then? :lol::lol::lol: Well, whoever he/she/it is, I'm sure they're very remorseful of all the wine, vodka and shots they drank! :lol::lol:

well, i wouldnt want to say, they might not want people to know, just []how wasted they were last night.... ;)

well, i wouldnt want to say, they might not want people to know, just []how wasted they were last night.... ;)

Well I'm sure the person told you about said drinking in confidence and it would be awfully rude to divulge any information without their consent, dont you think? :lol::lol::lol:

Oooh you'll have to PM me then with all the details this person told you, because its obviously NOT me and I want to know the gossip.... :lol::lol:

Ahhh feeling better now, drinking a leftover Red Bull and eating a fish finger sandwich :)

Stomach is a bit dodgy tho......

how do you actually remember what you drank? :huh:

House partys are always the worst for getting drunk, but the last two i went to ran out of booze! :(

how do you actually remember what you drank? :huh:

Cos for some reason, I got given receipts in the club :wacko:

Found them all this morning, and some funky black matches :lol:

I drank enough to wipe out an army of marauding penguins.....just having a few glasses of red wine to get back on track hehehe..right im off back to my father jack chair again! :P