Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoiler Scratches

neilg

Hi, i have scratches on my spolier and honestly dont know how they got there!!! i have never used t-cut on my car and use well known brand polishes only.

Any ideas on how i can remove these??????

I have a link to a photo below.

Thanks for any help/advice.

http://www.aoxj92.dsl.pipex.com/

Cant see that well from the pic If that dark grey colour change is not the window then it looks like a problem with the lacquer

Thanks - yeah the dark bit on the top is the spoiler, there are lots of what appear to be very fine surface scratches. Should i use t-cut on it?

Try using T-cut it wont do any more damage and may even improve it. :thumbsup:

As a rule I polish my Celi with Auto-glym and it does wonders for light scratches. :thumbsup:

Yep if that's the spoiler then it looks to me to be a problem with the lacqure. Was the spoiler changed or fitted later?

As said t-cut wont make it worse if you use a little. if the lacqure was put on too thin or it is fading then you may cut through the lacqure right to the base coat. It is metallic ?

If a litle t-cut does not improve it then I think it's a respray job, Try using the t-cut on a litle patch first to see

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links