Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hid Lights

markyboy.1967

Anyone got HID lights fitted to their Yaris or Vitz. I descovered the wifes Vitz RS hasgot HID lighting fitted.They are Santeca Thubder Beam lights--anyone ever heard of them.. They are very very blue when on and i dont mean a little blue i mean very blue.. :D

Anyone got HID lights fitted to their Yaris or Vitz. I descovered the wifes Vitz RS hasgot HID lighting fitted.They are Santeca Thubder Beam lights--anyone ever heard of them.. They are very very blue when on and i dont mean a little blue i mean very blue.. :D

you cant get hid lights for any yaris, they will be xenon h4 coloured blue, very easy to get hold of £20 job.

most cars in the 20k plus have them

you cant get hid lights for any yaris, they will be xenon h4 coloured blue, very easy to get hold of £20 job.

most cars in the 20k plus have them

These arent just bulbs they have a ballast ect. You can hear them heating up into their range..Definately not just bulbs..I have found them though on a web site...They are Senteca Thunder Beams...

i know some one who can get an H1 kit for about £250. H4 are more expensive. try a search on eBay. i got a set of H3 with ballasts, used but good condition for £75

Do a search for Senteca Thunder Beam on Yahoo and then go to HID, it shoews a pic of the kit fitted to our Vitz.

http://www.santeca.com/SET6_300dpi.psd.jpg

true as i a say its been an aftermarket thing toyota dont offer hid lights on them, i asked them.

they are brilliant so clear and bright and the light travells for mile, my uncle has them on his x5.

Ahhh sorry i thought you meant you couldnt buy them for the Vitz for some strange reason...These are the bluest lights i have ever seen and i have saw other HID lights but these are in a different class..Just need make sure we dont get stopped for impersonating a police car... :rolleyes:

Ahhh sorry i thought you meant you couldnt buy them for the Vitz for some strange reason...These are the bluest lights i have ever seen and i have saw other HID lights but these are in a different class..Just need make sure we dont get stopped for impersonating a police car... :rolleyes:

no sory fella for confusing you. lol you wont get stopped, they are excellent and well worth it.

i took my uncles x5 out and they were amzaing, i upgraded mine with x4 xenons from powerbulbs, not a massive difference though.

id like some HID if i had the money!