Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Gear's On

Kev Mc

For once I've actually caught it from the start, just another "best of" but definately worth a look.

The Zonda has been on my all time favorite wish list since it was launched (Hard top mind) :drool:

That boat was mad, just like the Evo :wacko: That's crazy power from a 2 litre lump which comes with a manufacturers warrenty :P

Joe

The Zonda has been on my all time favorite wish list since it was launched (Hard top mind)  :drool:  

That boat was mad, just like the Evo  :wacko:   That's crazy power from a 2 litre lump which comes with a manufacturers warrenty  :P

Joe

Yeah, my cousin's got an Evo 8, I didn't think it was that good, thought it was only around half of the £47k Clarkson mentioned too

The Zonda has been on my all time favorite wish list since it was launched (Hard top mind)  :drool:  

That boat was mad, just like the Evo  :wacko:   That's crazy power from a 2 litre lump which comes with a manufacturers warrenty  :P

Joe

Yeah, my cousin's got an Evo 8, I didn't think it was that good, thought it was only around half of the £47k Clarkson mentioned too

You can quite easily tune up the lower powered models to that sort of power anyway, a lot cheaper too. A guy where I take mine for service has one with 347hp at the wheels. Cost him just under £700 to get it tuned up to that :yes:

Joe