Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering T Sport

Andypr

<_< I m thinking of swaping my 17" fox alloys for some 16"/195/45muti spoke from either Toora or Fox and springs from G max or Tein,the G max is £118 and the Tein is £200 has any one tryed G max.i want to know which is best,also which is the best place to get my wheels from as i live in Leeds.

Many Thanks

I'd go for the Teins personally and I think Envy do them for less than £200! :thumbsup:

Teins are much better quality for the extra price, and you should definatly get them from Envy as they are about £160-£175, and as you are a gold member you'll get 10% off or free delivery.

As for the wheels most places will post them to you, you could also ask envy

Got Teins - and Chuck04 has Gmax - he reckons mine are better...

- thing I like is that the Teins are balanced 35mm at the front - 38mm at the back - so the car sits better... whereas the Gmax are 40mm all round

cant speak for tein springs but the coilovers are ace!

brother has gmax in his 106, they are pretty good for a budget set up i think but id prob sway more towards the teins if i was u..

cant have put it much better than r6th m, gmax are the budget option, i went with them as i was offered them cheap second hand, and after having them on a year there ok but i wouldnt choose them again! they are also faily noisey springs in the sense they creak abit, ive known mates to have them on different cars and say theres bang over big bumps!

id say from experience go with the teins, they are stronger springs aswell, when i have no weight in bac the rear sits very high, teins will hold their shape :thumbsup:

ive had gmax on for the last 4 months now. no problems at all. not creeks or bangs. just suppose its luck of the draw

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links