Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Drive (56k Warning)

cfc1

We had a lovely drive today.. drove around Perthshire for about 6 hours.. had a great time. A big thanks to Alan "Nigel" Bradley for showing us around :thumbsup:

KIF_0764.jpg

KIF_0763.jpg

KIF_0761.jpg

KIF_0755.jpg

KIF_0750.jpg

Nice up here aint it :lol:

Allthough the weather wasn't at it's best, it certainly didn't dampen our spirits.. in fact...

KIF_0766.jpg

as you can see, we didn't feel the cold at all :lol:

Ok.. the cars..

KIF_0753.jpg

KIF_0754.jpg

KIF_0751.jpg

KIF_0760.jpg

Again.. a big thanks to Alan.. top man :thumbsup:

EDIT:.. What about the idiot in the 4x4 at the roadworks.. trying to push like that :eek::lol: I didn't let him in either.. neither did the car behind me.

Yeah great day!

How sexy do I look in that photo? :P

Big thanks to Alan a.k.a. Nigel for the day!

Also nice to see clarky although we only hung around for about 10 mins when we met him!

4x4 geeza wasn't gettin in infront of me or Graeme or Mikey or you! :D

Some really nice photies there guys....

Whats with the pinkish glow above all your heads? Is that your auras trying to escape or something? :lol:

Yesterday was such good weather, but looks like it was not too bad. Nice to see Jim still wearing those short trousers when everyone else is looking cold.

I was working outside all day today and it was cold though

Glad you got a run in and enjoyed yourselves. My only good thing today is that the work I took on will last about three weekends and it's priced for 4. Mint :thumbsup:

Nice to see Jim still wearing those short trousers when everyone else is looking cold.

Thats Michael mate and he always wears shorts or 3/4 lenghs, he's off his head! :D

That's me home... I'll stick up some photos tomorrow.

Glad you all had a good time.

:thumbsup:

Alan

edit: Have just looked at Davy's photos - nice ones of the loch and dam and stuff.

Oh, I do also have a neck btw :D

Edited by alanbradley

Nice to see Jim still wearing those short trousers when everyone else is looking cold.

Thats Michael mate and he always wears shorts or 3/4 lenghs, he's off his head! :D

Sorry, Michael drives the MR2 but right? Pls say that's right or will need to consider taking less of something, perhaps more of something else might also work

:unsure:

Yeah he drives the MR2! :D :thumbsup:

It was alot of wheelspin fun 2day! :!Removed!:

Said lack of grip relating to a little damp?

Thank god I got the right chap but the wrong name, feel a little better

The scenery was fantastic.. some of you southerners should come up for the next one.. and yes, there will be a next one,.. rain hail or shine :)

The twisty roads were superb.. just glad that Nigel Bradley was in front as he knew them pretty well.. even the closed road to some kind of quarry.

The only thing that would worry me up there would be the Stalkers.......

KIF_0767.jpg

Dude tell me you had to walk to that sign and you did not travel on any roads that looked remotely like that one shown in the pic

I was walking in the woods and out of the brush one of those Deer Stalkers got up from a crouch. We are talking full on camando gear here face covered by a cloth, hands covered and a very very long gun with giant sights all camoflauge too. I can tell you it's not only bears that S**T in the woods

Excellent pics and an excellent day considering the weather. Would be an ideal drive for the summer :thumbsup: Nice to see everybody B)

That 4x4 on the motorway was NEVER getting in :P

Top down weather????? the screen washer nozzles would have blocked the veiw out of the windscreen. (think about it) it was still a good day out :thumbsup: hopefully can take both cars the next time.

That's me home... I'll stick up some photos tomorrow.

Glad you all had a good time.

:thumbsup:

Alan

edit: Have just looked at Davy's photos - nice ones of the loch and dam and stuff.

Oh, I do also have a neck btw :D

Was gonna say Al, you're looking very windswept there buddy! Looks ace up there though, i've not been out in the sticks for ages!

Good photos Davy! Like the ambient cloud! :thumbsup:

Trust me, there was plenty of ambient cloud! (and wind and rain...)

Here are a couple more piccys...

Lawers-Dam-01-Web.jpg

Us all gathered with the oldies looking at us as if we were odd whilst they think that sitting in a steamed up car in the middle of nowhere eating scones is normal...

Lawers-Dam-02-Web.jpg

I know its got 5 doors. I know its a 1.0. Heck, I know it Ryan's. But it does look quite smart there... :P

Forgot to mention last night that it was really good to meet clarky at last - that strut brace of mine seems to be in good hands :thumbsup:

Also great to get to know the cfc1 clan! Davy's car looks so smart in the flesh - sort of like a pumped up, multimedia toaster - I really mean that as a complement, its great :D

The rest of you are okay, I guess... ;)

Cheers,

A :thumbsup:

Wow Davy had the Yaris :eek::eek: didn't think you drove it much anymore, thought it was Carolines now :P

Looks very very nice, I think I may have to visit up there one day! :yes:

Nothing compares to a nice bit of scenery..

There was a bit of discussion about that on the day... Caroline doesn't read the forums so I thought I'd get away with it :lol:

A

Wow Davy had the Yaris  :eek:  :eek: didn't think you drove it much anymore, thought it was Carolines now :P

Looks very very nice, I think I may have to visit up there one day!  :yes:

Nothing compares to a nice bit of scenery..

The yaris used to be refered to as OUR car, the family car... now?? "It's my car.. you've got your MR2" :lol:

You are more than welcome to come for a visit :thumbsup:

There was a bit of discussion about that on the day... Caroline doesn't read the forums so I thought I'd get away with it :lol:

A

She doesn't read the forums.. she gets me to read them out.. but you still got away with it.

A lot has been said about "her" Yaris, but a pumped up, multimedia toaster is about the best i've heard so far.. :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like I missed a good meet! Hopefully be at the next one though! :yes: