• Jamesb4uk

• Steve

• Starlet Nath

Can i come?

Name: Sean Chu

Forum Name: Seany

Car: Yaris

Days Attending: Sat & Sun

definatly magazine material so best you do come seany! (i meant the car not the owner :blink: ) :lol:

Any room for one more (loud) Yaris on the stand for Sunday?

Steve Ratcliffe,

Yaris TSport.

I want to come down after work on Saturday night, will I be able to get in Steve? I will obviously have some drinking to catch up on once ive stowed the beast on the stand :D

Cheers,

Steve.

best time to come steve

the fireworks are on and lots of beer drinking!

Great - the turnout is getting bigger & bigger. I am gonna do a ' class' photo sometime on Saturday and maybe Sunday so practice those cheesy grins everyone and don't forget your "hairpieces" (you know who I'm talking about)..... :P :afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro:

hi..

I'll be coming down on the sunday, whats the best time to turn up or doesnt it matter?

Surinder...

i dont think it really matters m8.

i think most of us will still be recovering hangovers most of sunday anyway!!!! :thumbsup:

:beer::beer: :meet:

Steve -

I dont finnish work till 11:15pm - can you find out if I will still be able to get on site?

I am assuming I will miss the fireworks as i will not get there till about 11:30 - 12 midnight.

Cheers,

Steve.

just moving the thread to the top of the todays post list so when people look at the todays post it appears close to the top.

It's just a way of making sure people see the post...

alternatively we can add some content reminding people that JAE IS THIS WEEKEND COMING....................... :thumbsup:

Name: Lee

Forum Name: gt4_wrc

Car: Celica GT4 ST205

Days Attending: saturday

Bugger i thought i was already on the list, rhaines matey make sure im in there somewhere. :)

done, sat is looking superb :)

Anyone else coming along, all are welcome not matter what the state of your car...

All members are more than welcome and it would be grerat to finally put some names to faces....

4 days to go :)

Rhaines

Any more Starlets coming?

Or am I the only one???

Bit like Tigger really he he :lol:

Nath :thumbsup:

Rhaines,

You sorted out those Tech sheets yet??

Want one pretty soon, Haven't got much time left :(

I'm only at work til Thursday and computers :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: at home

What program you doing them on?

there's a thread on the forum jae templates or the like, the template itself is in the gallery somewhere

Ryan,

I have just noticed you have me down for Fri, Sat & Sun :blink:

I am not ariving at Billing till Sat. My initial plans were to park up with IMOC on the Sat and then TOC on the Sun. B) But I am worried that IMOC will have "over sold" spaces and may need to park up on the Sat afterall. :wacko:

sorry guys, brakes gave out today & its gonna be a while b4 toyota can order me a set of disks & pads. :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :censor:

luckily no damage to the callipers!!

anyways, im going to have to pull out of this weekend, also i spoke to 3 of the paseo guys - Oli & his xracing paseo are on a company stand T3. and Ricks going up with the company Skyline and a scoobie , (also on T3.)

havent heard from Chris - so can you take our names off please?

sorry guys. :crybaby::crybaby:

J

I'm going to try and come up on sunday bring my older brother (He's a fan of jap cars), hopefully i should be able to get to it quite early as its only 140 miles away :wacko:

Forums

News

Membership