Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgraded Dvd For Satnav

Andrew_Stevenage

I have the Full Screen Colour SatNav fitted to my 2004 Avensis Verso T4 Spirit. The map DVD that came with the car is dated 2003 and is becoming seriously out of date already (e.g. it does not recognise the M6 Toll Road and many more road improvements).

Can someone tell me where can I get an updated map disk (DVD) at a reasonable cost?

TIA

Andrew :(

• 4 weeks later...
I have the Full Screen Colour SatNav fitted to my 2004 Avensis Verso T4 Spirit. The map DVD that came with the car is dated 2003 and is becoming seriously out of date already (e.g. it does not recognise the M6 Toll Road and many more road improvements).

Can someone tell me where can I get an updated map disk (DVD) at a reasonable cost?

TIA

Andrew :(

hi there andrew you can get a new up to date dvd rom for europe from me i'd need to check price but coming in around £250 each dvd is relevant to your type of sat nav so be careful where you get the dvd at :yes: need to get me email Phil.arm@btopenworld.com

regard phil