Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New To The Forum

Stuart N

Just wanted to say hi to all, just bought MR2 thought id pop in here from time to time for some information etc

cheers stu

Hi Stu :thumbsup:

Always nice to see a new face around here, hope you'll stop by often :)

got any piccies? :)

Cyas around!

Will get some pictures up soon as i can, bought it off a guy i believe came on here so i imagine you will recognise the car :)

cheers for the welcome

Welcome over here

Didn't you buy your 2 from Houston??

Not sure who you mean by that but possibly :thumbsup: will upload pics soon

:group-cuddles: Yeah welcome to the forum...I joined when i bought my MR2 in July..Its really helpfull ,,you can voice your opinions on here or start new threads for help ...Its great on here...p.s....i am the dumb blonde that usually wants help for the most silly and simple things..LOL. P.P.

:group-cuddles:  Yeah welcome to the forum...I joined when i bought my MR2 in July..Its really helpfull ,,you can voice your opinions on here or start new threads for help ...Its great on here...p.s....i am the dumb blonde that usually wants help for the most silly and simple things..LOL.    P.P.

PP, anyone who see ur 2 and u will think ur the fly blonde with the very nice 2 and great taste! :thumbsup:

Welcome Stu :thumbsup:

great to have yet another Mr2 on the forum (or the return of an old MR2 with a new owner if it is Houston's)

Tony

:group-cuddles:  Yeah welcome to the forum...I joined when i bought my MR2 in July..Its really helpfull ,,you can voice your opinions on here or start new threads for help ...Its great on here...p.s....i am the dumb blonde that usually wants help for the most silly and simple things..LOL.     P.P.

PP, anyone who see ur 2 and u will think ur the fly blonde with the very nice 2 and great taste! :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

Hello Jinxed ,,,just read your thread about me (i think) (LOL) Have you not seen me going through wigan yet??????or you always at home polishing your car(LOL) only joking........What would you have put if i had bought a mazda?????Think new shape is out this month??? :yes:

erm gulp ... id have said u was a hairdresser albeit a very lovely hairdresser :unsure: and id still have said nice car cos they are. Should i hide now or .... just keep running away? :lol: havent seen the new shape mx5 but ima look :)

As for fly, in a gentlemanly way i meant u look sweet ... and so does your car :) , my lady would never forgive me for telling another woman she looks sweet :( good job she didnt see me at the petrol station the other night telling the cashier her 2 hours away from work most days was obviously not affecting her beauty sleep :lol: bad me ....bad bad me

sadly havent seen you caressing ur 2 around wigan yet but if i do ill pip you an wave :D n u can say 'oh look its a drugdealer waving at me :o ' , possible as that what nearly all ppl said about me thus in mne thus far :rolleyes: or just drive away really quickly :lol: . n i wish i could polish her, cos Mr T got her n they takin their flamin time NOOOoooooo!

Far as mazdas go tho... i really like the rx7's(purely aesthetic) ... those puppies look really 'im gonna cut ur legs off pedestrian if u step out in front of me' a quality i have enjoyed when driving volvo estate... cept that was more 'step out and youll be enjoying a nice warm sensation down your legs as your internal organs fall out of your *rest of remark deleted'

sometimes i scare myself :lol: and sometimes i really wish id attend to that little voice in my head... not the one telling me the back gardens full ...the one telling me im about to say summat thats about to get me up schtuck :D

get some pics up on your post.....dont ask me how to do it ...my eyes went like this :eek: coz i looked at the screen that much......If you cant do it...some very talented peeps can do it for you on the forum..mentioning no names ..but you know who you are :thumbsup::thumbsup:

me penelope? :) im intending to get some piccies up of my 2 .... isnt really anything truly special in truth as far as really nice 2's go but i love her to bits... seemed to be working too lol bits... lots of bits :lol: soon as mrT gives her back ill take some snaps and post up :) lot to do on her cosmetically and after the mechanical stuff thats going on ... dont think its gonna be poss for a good while :( still after 3 weeks in my 214 im gonna be :D regardless

hoping end of this week now .... fingers, legs, arms, and !Removed! crossed for luck

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links