Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im An Auntie!

Tegan

My sister in law gave birth to a healthy baby boy early this morning :group-cuddles:

she went into labour at about 10pm last night and gave birth at 3am

Im so excited - im an auntie! Its going to be weird having a baby in the family again, got to get used to the screaming! lol :D

My mum bless her is well chuffed - her first gran child- at 45! i was calling her granny this morning! lol She took the day off work to go and see them in hospital

i will probably have to wait until tomorow to go see them because there will be too many visitors - dont want to wear milissa out any more!

Im not sure what theyve called him yet - they were choosing between josh and kyle, i like josh better, and we didnt get to find out how much he weighed because they were waiting for the doctor to see them.

But he's healthy and thats all that matters :hokus-pokus: :group-cuddles:

congrats!

I'm trying to remember when i first became an uncle, but so long ago...

Reccomendation - put her birthday in your diary, you will forget when you have 3-4....

Congrats Teegs :P hehe Auntie Teegs :P

I dont think I'll be an Auntie any time soon.. my bro is 3 years younger lol :P

Congratulations Auntie Tegan! Hope Mum & Baby are doing ok! :thumbsup:

Yeah I prefer Josh too, it has to be said!

I'm probably an auntie already, my brothers had so many "relationships" with so many different girls all around the world - I wouldnt be surprised if I was! I'd love to be an auntie though, I'm substitute aunt to my mates kids and they get spoilt rotten! :D

:D i know its a long way off but i cant wait to be called auntie tegan :D

i think ill have loads of nieces and newphews aswell my brother wants a litter! lol :D

T x

:D  i know its a long way off but i cant wait to be called auntie tegan :D

i think ill have loads of nieces and newphews aswell my brother wants a litter! lol :D

T x

Congratulations, I'm known as "Uncle Kav" to my nephew, its quality. The best bit about having a nephew is you do all the enjoyable stuff where they're laughing & that but then when they start crying/being naughty you just palm them off to their mum/dad, its the best of both worlds, I love it.

Congratulations... its good that you can hand them back to mum and dad when they aren't sweet and nice.. just wish someone would take mine back, i have asked the wife, but she says they won't fit back in now :lol:

Congrats! Lots of people having babies at the moment!

It will be a long time before im an auntie, im the eldest and my sister is only 16! But with this country who knows! :lol:

congrates tegan :thumbsup:

so that makes you auntie tegan and dont forget uncle rob :P

it makes you feel old don't it :lol::lol:

Congrats Auntie Tegan and my best wishes to mum also, ok dad too. Wait until you see Christmas with a baby around

Lol CFC my wife was buckled at that comment and said she has thought that several times.

congrates tegan  :thumbsup:

so that makes you auntie tegan and dont forget uncle rob  :P

it makes you feel old don't it  :lol:  :lol:

hey dont marry us off kimi! :!Removed!: He's a surrogate uncle :P

It sure does make me feel old!

Just been to see them - they are out of hospital already- they sure do turn them over fast! :o

hes adorable and he's actually called kyle - i would have picked josh but its not my kid so never mind! lol :P

mum and baby are both fine - albeit a bit tired but thats expected :group-cuddles:

T x

Congrats mate :group-cuddles:

I have always wanted to be an Auntie but seeing as I am an only child .....it aint going to happen and what is really wierd is my son who is 9 is an Uncle (on his *cough Fathers cough side.) :wacko:

Congratulations Auntie Tegan. I bet you'll spoil Kyle rotten! I think it's a nice name by the way. I know a Kyle at school and he's a great lad.

Only child here too but my godson, a strapping 13 year-old, still calls me Uncle Alan and that's pretty cool! :yes:

Just been to see them - they are out of hospital already- they sure do turn them over fast!  :o

When my mum has babies she comes home that day, dunno why just liked to keep the beds free.

Its weird because milissa's  brother is only two years old and he's an uncle! :D

T x

I know a lad who's a few years older than his uncle

Congrats Tegan.

I'm an uncle to a nephew of 2 yrs of age, and it's great.

I can order him to give "beats" to my brother, and we've already got him saying cool things like, "yo," "owned!" and other hilarious sayings. :D

As Kev said, you can hand them back to their parents when they release the toxic goodies in their nappies! :D

Beware - it'll be allsorts of colours for the first week or more too...

Congratulations!

I'm an Auntie to 5 already, the Oldest is one of my Nephews who is 16 now and I am only 20 myself..it's cool tho as we can talk about music :) Got another one (Niece) due in the next couple of weeks which wil be the total of 6!!

Just been to see them - they are out of hospital already- they sure do turn them over fast!  :o

When my mum has babies she comes home that day, dunno why just liked to keep the beds free.

how many has she had? :unsure:

After all the horror stories i heard last night - im not having any! sod that! :!Removed!:

Having a child is the easy bit and being pregnant is a nice way to be for nine months :P having a healthy glow and all that carry on :D

Birth is different for every woman, I had no problems, a small amount of pain but none of this screaming cr8p you hear about, but the amazing thing is your body just does it for you, like you need to push..... you have no control over that and you just do it.

Try it you..... might like it :rolleyes:

erm asha i dont think i will :S but thanks for trying to coerce me into getting knocked up! :lol:

I am too selfish to have a child! i like spending all my money on myself! :D

Teegs x