Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im An Auntie!

Tegan

erm asha i dont think i will :S but thanks for trying to coerce me into getting knocked up!  :lol:

I am too selfish to have a child! i like spending all my money on myself! :D

Teegs x

No problem.... :group-cuddles: you would only wear the wrong shoes anyway :lol:

hehe ,

now the topic is moving to my way of thinking,

can we have a SoTOC kinky boot contest??

Can we NOT have a SoTOC kinky boot contest.......our boys will only want to wear them anyway :ph34r: and not forgetting the stockings.

Well... depends... do we wear stuff as well as our boots? in which case.. yeah why not :P

how many has she had?  :unsure:

5! ive got a little sister and brother, and a little half sister and half brother! Shes a surrogate.

Shes trying again aswell! :rolleyes: Its just a baby making factory at our house! :lol:

And i say no on the kinky boots, although it gives me a reason to go out and get some so i could be persuaded!! :D

okay okay, i could do with another pair of boots, may as well get shoes aswell then i can alternate outfits! :lol:

Guest rev3turbo

it wasn't me, Ash mentioned shoes, i just inquired as to what relevance they had to maternity

And ............The mention of Kinky Boots was who...................

Miss T?????? :P :P so you're to blame teegs :lol:

• 1 month later...

Finally took some pics of my newphew - nearly two months old now - time flys!

These are better than the ones took just after he was born - they still look all wrinkly like potatoes after theyre born :lol:

He's very much wide eyed and awake on these ones - a rare moment when he wasnt screaming!

kylemark001.jpg

Funny how the littlest thing amuses them at this age - he looks intrigued by the light on this photo

kylemark003.jpg

A very proud daddy with baby :P

kylemark004.jpg

He loves lying on his tummy - looks very comfortable with grandad here :D

kylemark007.jpg

Mum and dad are having him for the entire weekend this friday -good luck to them- im stopping at robs! :bye: lol :lol:

Congrats hun i loved it when my sister had her baby boy hes nearly 2 love him to bits but at the end of the day its nice to hand him back to his mummy & daddy lol hate the pooey nappies hope mum & baby are well xx good luck with the baby sitting later on lol :P

thanks - i love them at the age when they start crawling and talking - they are great fun - more of a handful but lots more fun :P

Grandad and granny have just realised that our house is extremely un-baby proof - there is going to be some serious re-decorating :lol:

every ornament moved 2 feet off the ground level :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links