Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Celica Owner

pint_of_stella

got her on sat afternoon.  Done about 200miles this weekend lol

Everything is on the wrong side!  So if you see a Celica going down the road with fog lights on during the day and windscreen wipers on when its not ranining, its probably me.

:D

And if you see a Lexus with the same issue it's probably me. I've finally got used to the controls on our Toyotas being the other side. So when I drive the Lexus I find it hard to re-adjust.

Pleased to hear the car's arrived though. Sounds great. Hope you enjoy it.

Re your question on performance mods, that should be the same engine that was in the MR2 of that year. Advice on MR2s seems to be that the best significant mod for an N/A is to add a turbo. You can apparently get all the bits you need. However, it's not cheap so if you need the extra power then trading your car for one that already has a turbo is usually the cheapest route. I doubt you'll find the n/a spec lacking except for track use - IMHO the 174bhp is more than enough for the highway.

Tony

The power doesn't seem a problem. Its enough to keep me happy. It just seems a bit misleading in its delivery. I find that i'm getting up to speed without really noticing it. I'm going to a RR next month, so i'll see how well its running then.

With the car being pretty low its already a very solid ride. 18's might be a bit much too much. I'll have a look around and see what 17's I can find. i'll prob get a better deal as well on 17's. I'm not too fussed at the moment - the wheels that i have are ok for the time being.

One thing i do need to know though. Can you get a blanking plate for the other stereo slot?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links