Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance Import

meteor

Hi been lookin at gettin a celica gt 4 gen 6 and wondered how much more i would have to pay insurance wise if it was an import?

Any help would be appreciated thanx

I've just got a quote on a Celica GT import and was suprised to find it very cheap - i'm sure they have f*cked up! Its a higher insurance group than my current car and £200 less to insure. Doesn't make sense?

you really need to tell the company its an import , if you write it off they may not pay out . my gt4 with norwich union is £398 fully comp 7 yrs no claims

I've just got a quote on a Celica GT import and was suprised to find it very cheap - i'm sure they have f*cked up!  Its a higher insurance group than my current car and £200 less to insure.  Doesn't make sense?

ohhhh yes KITT is a GT-R but they have her down as a GT Auto :wacko: I have told them time and time again but they are sure its the same car. Their fault not mine B)

ohhhh yes KITT is a GT-R but they have her down as a GT Auto :wacko: I have told them time and time again but they are sure its the same car. Their fault not mine B)

That's because it is the same car. :thumbsup: (Apart from the GT-R badges of course)

That's because it is the same car. :thumbsup: (Apart from the GT-R badges of course)

OHHHHHHH :lol: that alright then....cheers hun.

Is there such thing as a celica 2000? I'm sure they said "is it a 2000" I thought they were talking engine sizes???

that would be the engine size. :thumbsup: I think <_<

but in KITTs case it would be Knight Industry Two Thousand or KYT in my case.

Ill get my coat. :unsure:

Hi been lookin at gettin a celica gt 4 gen 6 and wondered how much more i would have to pay insurance wise if it was an import?

Any help would be appreciated thanx

Try www.confused.com it will go through all the insurance companies so save you entering your detail again for different insurance companies. Norwich Union came up the cheapest for me @ £377 for my ST205