Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Springs

yaris_girl

Has anyone had them fitted on a T-Sport by Toyota?

yes im sure a few people have, do a search.

If you buy them under toyota then that would be better

Has anyone had them fitted on a T-Sport by Toyota?

yes im sure a few people have, do a search.

If you buy them under toyota then that would be better

Just making sure as when i phoned up about getting them fitted, i was told they dont.

Im sure someone will be along to help, but im preaty sure you can get them fitted by some dealers and you keep your warrany.

I boight some pi ones, and they cost £90 got them fitted by my garge which cost £60 tracking and fitting.

it does make difference doesnt roll as much, beware as its lot more bumpier and with two people in a was goin 20mph over a speed bump with two people in and i scraped the bottom!

Hi

I have TTE -30mm springs on my car, and the ones i have fit all Yaris models. I didn't get mine fitted by Toyota, but Mr T sell them as optional extras so if they tell you they don't fit, tell them they are muppets!!

Hope this helps

:thumbsup:

they wll fit yes, as for fitment most garages will fit them faily easily ring around and get quotes, will no doubt be cheaper than mr t

i think mine cost me £120 to fit

they wll fit yes, as for fitment most garages will fit them faily easily ring around and get quotes, will no doubt be cheaper than mr t

i think mine cost me £120 to fit

:wacko:

60 quid here is the normal rate....

you southerners ehh

do it yourseld for free! theres a guide in the how too's section

i did :D

you are all lazy lazy people

its eaaasy...

(once someone shows you how :P)

anybody know roughly how much Mr T would charge to fit the springs?.

Too much. I think they quoted me about £160 and thats without alignment. :rolleyes:

was thinking of doing them with my m8...sy i do fit them myself, would i have to the take my yaris to somewhere like kwik-fit to get a wheel alignment?

Yeah but don't go to Kwik-fit, ask about some local garages as they should be able to do it, also try and get it laser aligned as its a bit more accurate than the old method! :thumbsup:

Laser alignment about here costs £15! :)

im tempted to do mine myself, need a spring compressor though, still deciding Pi springs or the much dearer Tein springs.

I have acquired a set of new T-Sport springs in the past few days, are they worth fitting to a standard 02 D-4D, or would getting lower TTE springs be a better idea?

The intention is to fit a Mini D tuning box soon, so we could do with firming up the chassis a bit first.

Advice/experiences please.

Um... dunno tbh. I mean, they should fit and stuff and I guess they're a bit stiffer. I don't think you'll know unless you try.

My TTE springs have made a huge difference to the handling - no more "roly poly roundabout" syndrome - so they can only be an improvement. My only criticism is that the car now feels ever so slightly under damped on low frequency undulations in the road, but that doesn't seem to be peculiar to the D-4Ds (according to Dicey2k anyhow...)

Let me know how the Mini backbox goes...

:thumbsup:

Alan