Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alton Towers

cfc1

Never been there before (strange as I loooooooove rollercoasters!) :D

But stuff the camping lark, I'll be in the hotel if I go :thumbsup:

*shrugs... im not bothered..,. I would go for the meet and to see people... but I'm with Em, I'm not a fan of rollercoasters and the like, so it seems silly paying to get in if im not gonna ride :P

*shrugs... im not bothered..,. I would go for the meet and to see people... but I'm with Em, I'm not a fan of rollercoasters and the like, so it seems silly paying to get in if im not gonna ride :P

Yeah we can stick together JJ, but I'm thinking whats the point of paying £30 just to meet people and walk in the gardens! :unsure:

Darren doesnt like any of the rides there either, last time we went i treated my siblings and he stood with my brother coz he doesnt like rides that go upside down.

Darren doesnt like any of the rides there either, last time we went i treated my siblings and he stood with my brother coz he doesnt like rides that go upside down.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: bless him

its a dustbin on a permanant fixed track... itll do the same thing everytime.... yawn

lets do a rally day!

Just checked with someone who works at the camp site. He says that the camp site is more aimed at the family market so he usually doesn't like groups on there because they just get drunk and keep the familys up. The only other one he can think about is a good drive from alton towers by cheadle. this one has a club but haven't got a clue what it is like

its a dustbin on a permanant fixed track... itll do the same thing everytime.... yawn

lets do a rally day!

Thought you were supposed to be organising a karting day?

i am doing, not as easy as you think

but rally days rock even more!

yes

now quit the spam and get back on topic ;)

Im up for anything - alton towers (if ques are small :P) karting or rally day :D

Hell why not do them all? Keep everyone happy :P

T x

Why dont we all meet in Alton and those who want to Tower it can go to Alton Towers and the rest of us can go to the local pub for a drink? :thumbsup:

Why dont we all meet in Alton and those who want to Tower it can go to Alton Towers and the rest of us can go to the local pub for a drink?  :thumbsup:

Well I know where I would rather go :beer: !

i would be up for this, sounds a good laugh!

Will try and find out the national meet dates for next year and then give them a bell ;)

Personally i'm leaning towards a static meet with park entry then off for a night out somewhere decent :yes:

My brother went here a few days ago and said it was pretty good fun.

They do Nurburgring sessions, so might be quite fun to do a couple on the sim next year before the real thing. :thumbsup:

Paul.

Got a feeling that Alton Towers is a fair trip from Essex, but if it turns out to be a big meet then I'll be up for it :yes:

Alton Towers is close to Stoke on Trent. about 2 1/2 - 3 hours feom Chelmsford. (if thats near you :lol:)

I've never been to Alton towers...And will be in Uk till end of march/begining of April, so would be nice to cap off my trip back to UK. And meeting some of you lot would be nice too :P

Forums

News

Membership