Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Water Flowing Noise

aidy

I have recently bought a Celica T-sport, When i start the car as it fires up i can hear a water flushing noise for the first few seconds, also sometimes when the car is ticking over if i rev it it does it then, Is this normal because the last time I heard a noise like this it was ten years ago when i owned a Nova GTE and the water pump failed. Any info will be much appreciated <_<

It might be an airlock in the system, although they normally clear themselves after a short time. Is it coming from under the bonnet or under the dash (heater area)?

I doubt that it's a water pump failure, that would be quite rare on such a young car.

Hi, It seems to be coming from the heater area but its tricky to pin point, but i have noticed when the temp is set at a level which should be warm say 22 or 23C it seems to blow warm air and then slightly cooler air. The car is off in for a service in november so i will let them hunt for it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links