Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Here

CAMSHAFT

just to let ye know that the first Boat lot of Yaris has arrived and they are now waiting for dealers to get rid of the current so they can release the new models, we were up in the docks last night and see them so yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa

TBH the only reason i was up was to collect a few Saabs (mmmmm Turbo`s) and there they were all being loaded onto transports

not that i could see, but there were few odd colours, i was not mad into

the lads in green tiger who transport the cars for toyota here said that the boat had stopped in the u.k first to unload first so ye have them overthere some where now aswell now

I wonder what would the new TS be like  :rolleyes:

we were lucky to get P1/P2 TS so a MK.2 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haven't you seen pics of the Vitz RS??

I have. I meant which engine, gear, etc. I read on the net about the possibility of 1.8 140 bhp and 6 manual gear. Sounds nice, though it's expecled to gain a few more pounds (in general and for a 1.8 in specific).

They've already got them in the States and Canada. :yes:

I think it's Toyota's way of saying sorry for never making the original Yaris available in America! :lol:

Its hard to get hold of yarii at the moment and theyve stopped making them, but the last few thousand that have been made are being sold asap

Oh and as far as white is concerened, they stopped making whitw yarii a few months ago so i dont think it will be on the P2 yaris

Still think the new yaris ugly and holds nothing like the character of the MKI! It no longer a yaris really as the Aygo, in size and characteristics, is more similar to that of the yaris when it was released! Big BOO from me! Suppose it atleast is an upgrade from the current yaris (in size and performance?) which means current yaris owners will buy the new one as it different enough to justify it (if you like it at all that is!) :P

So whos going to get one first?

I'm staying with the current P2 and P1 Yarii anyway, didnt realise they had stopped making the P2's tho! :(

I'm staying with the current P2 and P1 Yarii anyway, didnt realise they had stopped making the P2's tho!  :(

im almost sure they have, theyre so hard to get at the moment and dealers are being allocated yarii. i dunno! Its toyota at the end of the day! Anything could happen! :lol:

Yeah they will run with the stock they have and make sure they have enough room for the new stocks....

You can get the brochure on the Toyota website btw Dave! :thumbsup: