Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Guys I Need Ur Help Again

Fast-gold

I think Fibreglassing can llok good, as long as it's not OTT and is done properly. Was going to do something similar to mine, but am just going to do an interior swap slowly but surely.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaris-on-18's

• Fast-gold

• earpl

• admanirv

Thanks for the comment Earpl.

As i said fastgold, it was my opinion. Sorry about the comments

r you worried it will look better than when you had it

LMAO! no chance! that car was legendary...............

well ya know my feelings on it lad, don`t forget you still owe me a new keyboard :drool::drool::drool::drool::lol:

the dash in those pics aint been fiberglassed its just been sanded and painted and a hole cut out for the tv to sit in just same as a double din slot. in my opinion its a waste of time unless you have fiberglass door pods and install etc

oh right i thought u were being cheeky lol aye well ours is nearly finished just wee bit more wrk to do before i paint her.

oh right i thought u were being cheeky lol aye well ours is nearly finished just wee bit more wrk to do before i paint her.

they'll be nigh on an inch of paint on that bad boy soon, :P

wanna see some pics soon,

and yeah fiberglassing aint easy get it done by a pro if u want a good smooth finish

nah i took it down to bare metal the last time i sprayed it.

heres a couple of progress pics so far just brushed on some paint so i could get better idea of what it will look like when its all finished.

image0840ry.jpg

image0854um.jpg

imag00020vu.jpg

have changed mirrors and got rid of the indicators since those pics and done a few more things.

Not bad, not a fan of the bonnet or those fin things by the spoiler but on the whole it's looking nice.

yeh ditch the fins, smooth the mirrors into bases and ditch the GTi bonnet vent/whole bonnet :P! Arches much cooler than before and i love the K19 kit! wouldn't have put the bar across the front bumper mesh though! That rear spoilers pretty cool and would like to see what it is exactly you done to the lexus lights!

Definitely the most individual custom yaris here!

yeh ditch the fins, smooth the mirrors into bases and ditch the GTi bonnet vent/whole bonnet :P! Arches much cooler than before and i love the K19 kit! wouldn't have put the bar across the front bumper mesh though! That rear spoilers pretty cool and would like to see what it is exactly you done to the lexus lights!

Definitely the most individual custom yaris here!

hes painted the inside of the lexus lights black

yeah i got the trusty dremmel out to the rear lights and done them black. ive changed the mirrors to some slr ones with indicators. cheers for the comments guys and ill post some pics when shes all done.

well its been a constant project for about 2 years now just keep changing things til im happy but once shes done this time thats me finished with her as i dont think i could do anything else to it to make it look better in my eyes. and no comments about matches and petrol thanks lol

ive gotta say there are a few nce touchs but i wouldnt be seen driving it, its too joy boy for me! but ur happy and thats the main thing :thumbsup:

what yaris version is it?, 1.3?

have you modded the engine?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links