Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr T Service Guy With A Sense Of Humour!

pips

Just left my Rav4 with the MrT dealer where I bought it from. It's gone in for some tlc., namely clutch judder / rear diff clunking / various squeaks / alarm randomly going off (see below about alarm) and slight surface rust on the underside of the rear floor. (all being done on warranty! :) )

Anyway, they've given me a courtesy car - a !Removed! YARIS in girly pale blue. The guy said to me when handing over the keys, it's just like a miniature Rav4 :wacko: !!!! don't think i'll take it off road though!?!

I found with the alarm that if i blipped the key 3 times which effectively turns off the interior sensors, then no more false alarms, so hopefully it will all get sorted out, and i won't be pi****g the neighbours off at 2am! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Its not just your dealer with a sense of Humour. My local one only has Yaris for loan cars. Should have seen the wife trying to get in one of those while 8 months pregnant! Must have worked though, the dealers took pity on her and lent her the MD's Amazon!!!!! :eek: