Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sayin Goodbye

Kerby

well i though I would choose now to say this rather in the morin cos i would prob forget. I am sorry to say this but this is goodbye from me :crybaby: .....

till friday anyway. im off over to holland in the mornin for this job interview. so im gonna be missin. unless the hotel has net access. so i will see u all on friday night

Best of luck, Mate. I hope it works out well for you. Anyway look at the money you'save! Every time you eat out you be going Dutch (Grooooooooooaaaaan) Sorry, couldn't help it. The tablets are wearing off. :yes:

Good luck Chris, if any1 offers you any cake before the interview turn it down, if it's after the interview however........

Good luck!

I got taken to Sluis in Holland the first time I went to Belgium to see Yves, he took me to have pancakes in a really nice tea-room place over there. It's a nice Country :yes:

That's a relief, thought we were losing you then!

Good Luck with the interview. :thumbsup:

well i have just had the test and just discovered the hotel has an internet room. well unfortunatly i didnt pass the test and have just managed to move my flight from tomorrow to later on this afternoon. so i will be back at about 10ish.

Never mind, its not the last job in the world, there will be plenty more opportunities, just put it down to experience

thanks guys. today really is not my day. im currently stuck in schipol airport on a 2 hour delay :( ill get home eventually lol