Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jackers In Manny

Catz Tatz

The Cats lost a life,

Last night i drove to a pals in Whalley Range, when i arrived there was some shifty characters on a wall drinking ale, One young lad said "nice wheels" is it fast, not bad i said, anyway later that night when i was on my way home, i'd just started my celi up and rolled the window about half way, then a voice the same voice saying leave it running and get out :censor:.As i turned to the voice he pushed what i thought was a gun in the back of my head saying get out, so without thinking i took the keys out and the turbo timer kicked in"buzzin i thought". I got out and legged it as the turbo timer is only on for 60seconds.

I turned round and the jacker was running the other way so i went back, only to find a :censor: peace of cane on my passenger seat, couldn't believe i'd been had with a stick,still got the car and one extra dint where obviously the little :censor: kicked it when running of.

Police said they probably wont catch him as i couldn't give a description.

Dont ask how i found this out but the little bleeder was only 14 yrs old.

Anyway be careful guys and gals i was a lucky one.

ALL HAIL TURBO TIMERS.

Cat.

OMG - thats awful! :eek:

It really makes you wonder the world we live in - glad you're ok though mate - sounds like a terrifying experience! :o

Bleedin' eck.

Sorry to hear about the damage to the car and the scare, but it could've been worse - at least you're alright.

One reason why I never roll my windows down at night, and always lock my doors, all the time.

Not good at all eh Cat????

Glad you and the Celi are ok ish....:group-cuddles:

I would have been petrified :shutit:

It could of been worse.

I would have been really gutted if id of lost my celi, Its just like K.I.T.T but gt4.

I will never sell this car ever.

and some monkeys complain that turbo timers 'void your insurance'

might just insure your car!

It could of been worse.

I would have been really gutted if id of lost my celi, Its just like K.I.T.T but gt4.

I will never sell this car ever.

I understand how you feel more than most mate..... I have often wondered if I would put up a fight to stop my car from being nicked or just let her go.... guess I will never know that situation arises.... which I hope it never does.

your not allowed to leave a car running unattended by law, only during that time period it will be void if it gets nicked

scum.

this is why I have a Clifford Blackjax fitted car will run for 30 seconds, then stop the engine, while a siren etc is going off.

scum.

this is why I have a Clifford Blackjax fitted car will run for 30 seconds, then stop the engine, while a siren etc is going off.

i need an alarm on it, its immobilised tho, something should be invented for car seats, so when your jakker is in it run serius volts thru them.

here,here.

I had some git try to follow me today.

Came out of work but was going to get a few bits of cleaning stuff from Halfords so i went into the righthand lane to see a old banger switch lanes from a left turn lane only to my straight on or turn right lane, thought that was odd until he followed me into Halfords then i knew he was up to something.

Had a leisurely shop whilst keeping an eye on him. ( i was in their 1/2 an hour and he still hadn't bought out except he had picked up an alloy wheel and looked at the door to see if he could get away with it <_< ).

So once i had finished i decided to lose the git so drove as normal until i made my detour onto the motorway and lost him in a flash but at least i know what he look's like so i can keep an eye out in future ;)

Anyway glad your in one piece and it wasn't a real gun but god i hate theiving pikey scum who don't earn %$( all and think by robbing you will pay for their hit that night :censor:

scum.

thats what i had on the yaris

actually ticks over for so long so they think 'ive got away' then it cuts out and goes mental! :lol:

tried it on my mate with a fake hijack where he effectively 'stole' the car and watched it work, very clever and highly recommended!

Sorry to hear about your experience Catz Tatz but there are some :censor: 's around :angry: !

This Clifford Blackjax sounds like a good bit of kit to have .....any more info on price/fitting etc?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links