Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Upgrade To Cts

Chris Barnes

Evening all, just signed up for a 02 CTS in trade for my 03 T2, putting my 17 inch konig hurrys on and an induction kit too, going to get a cat back exhaust fabricated cos i can't find a decent one such as magnex, I work at toyota in manchester and i very nearly got a Type R but plumped for the TS due to the emotional ties!! Does amy body know if the TTE springs from my T2 will transplant to the TS? I know the shocks are stiffer but they seen the same otherwise!! Any other TS tuning tips will be greatly appreciated....oh and i'll be coming a full bona-fide member soon....

Regards

Chris

PS Is there any meets up here in the cold North West?

:thumbsup:

Evening all, just signed up for a 02 CTS in trade for my 03 T2, putting my 17 inch konig hurrys on and an induction kit too, going to get a cat back exhaust fabricated cos i can't find a decent one such as magnex, I work at toyota in manchester and i very nearly got a Type R but plumped for the TS due to the emotional ties!! Does amy body know if the TTE springs from my T2 will transplant to the TS? I know the shocks are stiffer but they seen the same otherwise!! Any other TS tuning tips will be greatly appreciated....oh and i'll be coming a full bona-fide member soon....

Regards

Chris

PS Is there any meets up here in the cold North West?

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the club! :group-cuddles: Any pics of your last car with the Konigs? Not sure about the springs, but the TTE site only list springs for either petrol or diesel, so I assume they fit... Oh.... and I personally recommend the K&N Typhoon induction kit and TTE rear exhaust...

Thanks for the welcome! :thumbsup: Hope to get some pics up of the car soon...i'm crap at this stuff...its got a T sport rear spoiler and springs on and a TTE rear zorst with the centre box removed....not too loud! I also have Lexus rear lamps! I'm thinking of putting a slash cut 4 inch exhaust on my TS with the lamps and springs i allready have....i also hope to swop my cold air induction too....i am picking the car up next friday and have big plans for the engine and suspension...body wise i'm goin' keep it subtle after all it's not a Saxo and i'm not a 18 year old chav! I'm down in London in a couple of weeks so hope to have a good ol' drive down there

Chris B)

:thumbsup: Sorry i havent got round to posting pics but i've been busy lowering and fitting my bits to my new TS....I !Removed! love the lift.....i never thought i'd own one cos i couldn't insure it but i found a company that rules....580 a year for a 26 year old mechanic and his missus as a named driver....weeeeeeeeeeee

Chris

PS I no longer get stalked by Saxo or Novas.....one even rolled back to see if i had a TS Badge on me boot(I havent, i removed it) Besides i dont take the bait...too old....i'm thinking track days!!! HMMMMMM :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links