Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 New Mods

jay dh

finally making progress with mods!

fitted my kenwood HU and mp3 changer

big thanks to charlie (chuck04) for doing most of this. took about 1h (with a bit of banter). we fitted the changer under the front passenger seat on top of the sat nav box. the HU is below...

DSCF0368.jpg

smartened up the engine bay too, not finished yet but 90% done and i wont be finishing it for a couple of weeks. want to do a design on Battery cover but gota think of one. so here is so far...

DSCF0139.jpg

Jay

good ol apro hose covers :)

rid the ts badge thoug. looks naff imo

v.nice hu too

yea, nice and cheap covers!

its been a mixed reaction to the Badge but im gona keep it for now, ill se what it all looks like when its finished

thanks for the comments all

only issue with the TS Badge is that it'll be stuck on? - and when the car gets hot the glue will melt ... hope it doesnt fall into the fan or similar?

only issue with the TS badge is that it'll be stuck on? -  and when the car gets hot the glue will melt ... hope it doesnt fall into the fan or similar?

thanks for the concern but i havent used glue, ive used strong sticky tabs. i can heat them up to remove but the thing wont budge after ive been for a drive

not a problem at all mate, like i say glad to help, was good to meet up with u again, cars coming along nicely and yet again showed mine up with urs being cleaner :lol:

finish it off with a carbon engine cover.

im not getting that, on tight budget, im just gona do something simple on it. i plan to colour the black inner parts of the toyota logo red.

Looking good mate, I notice a bit of old skool Coolio (song on headunit) aswell! :D :thumbsup: