Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Home!

RossP

1 question: How do you open the boot?

Just need to get the solenoid in now and connect it to alarm so I can pop the boot open with the remote.

:thumbsup:

...Or you can just pull the handle at the right of the seat!

But as ryan has quoted me saying, i just need to connect up a solenoid and the boot will pop open from my remote control for my alarm

And i'm sorry if you don't like my number plate Woody27, but i've no need for a bigger one :P 3 digits and 3 letters is all it needs to display, and i can't be bothered to change it :P And as for the interior, wait till i'm in UK, and bring back my stuff to Cyprus...Think it will be another first on TOC, as is my Fujitsubo on a 1.0l! :D

There's more to come over the next couple of weeks, just waiting on my dad to send a couple of bits out for me

Cheers for all the comments guys :)

P.s. No-one going to comment on my new rear lights??

loving the rear end, very smooth

dash looks good too, brings things together more

not so keen on the front grill but it is different!

good job

Jay

shame we need wipers over here

The back wiper is useless anyway! You also don't even need one to pass a M.O.T. so if I was keeping mine I'd smooth the bootlid for sure! :thumbsup:

shame we need wipers over here

The back wiper is useless anyway! You also don't even need one to pass a M.O.T. so if I was keeping mine I'd smooth the bootlid for sure! :thumbsup:

Yeah that sort of figures - when i said we need them i was refering to the rain - but then i'm still in good driver need to pass a test mode so i HAVE to see out back :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links