Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Speakers

jay dh

need to upgrade the Speakers now the HU has gone in...

i would like cheap and little fuss, and only the rear Speakers for now.

i spose 6x9's are best?

i think i will keep with kenwood as the rest of my system is that.

found http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product.asp?product=20180 which are the cheapest price i have found so far but does anyone know some good car audio websites?

are 6x9's easy to wire up? prob put them in a stealth shelf

budget is £50 for the item and delivery

cheers

Jay

i think my mate had these and he wasnt impressed, they are only 240w aswell not great for 3 way, my 3 way are 330w ish, id suggest going with alpine or pioneer, both very good!

check out

www.cel-direct.com

www.caraudiosecurity.com

www.caraudiodirect.com

or our good friend www.ebay.co.uk - i got mine new off eBay at a very decent price

:thumbsup:

spotted these...

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_in...e618e86cff46df8

can get them for £45 though

they seem good to me, are they?

jbl gto 6*9 300 watt, best Speakers for money they were £35 and made a massive difference, they are good and dont distort when you carnk it up. I cant explain how good these Speakers are and for the price :thumbsup:

spotted these...

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_in...e618e86cff46df8

can get them for £45 though

they seem good to me, are they?

jbl gto 6*9 300 watt, best Speakers for money they were £35 and made a massive difference, they are good and dont distort when you carnk it up. I cant explain how good these Speakers are and for the price :thumbsup:

i agree my mate has these in his car and they sound awesome. Especially for the money, cant go wrong :thumbsup:

and if you add £65 quid to that £35 you could buy them off me and get an amp + 2 subs in boxes!!!

ive seen ur post

i dont live near u and i dont have the extra cash, id only take the amp and Speakers too, dont want subs

good luck with the sale!

I've got some Sony 6x9's and they are 4-way. Make me a half decent offer and they are your's, pictures in my garage mate! :thumbsup:

Not a problem mate, they are not officially for sale yet anyway, just thought I could have offloaded them early and it would save me selling them later! :thumbsup:

i've used the sites that chuck04 has mentioned. Not to actually buy mind. Getting rear Speakers kinda stalled!

Also try empiredirect.co.uk

I was considering similar kenwoods myself. Then i decided on aplines (Alpine SPE-6903). Now if i get a AVIC X1R i dont know what i'd get. :wacko:

forget to mention...... caraudionsecuirty.com is dirt cheap!