Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Costs In The Usa

gordypix

Saw this in San Francisco. The People of America are up in arms over the price of Petrol at.................wait for it..........................

gallery_1599_33_1129210227.jpg

$3 a GALLON - thats a GALLON NOT Litre......................

They don't know they are born..really......

The other day on ths supra thread, there was some crappy post about "185 ways you know you are a supra owner"

It was clearly written by some self important yank mkiv driver... how ever one of the posts they were boasting how "pump fuel is nothing less the $4 a gallon"

Woah... big spender :lol:

That works out to about 45p a litre, which works out expensive if you drive a gas guzzling pick up (which most of them do)!

You've got to consider that the whole cost of living is cheaper over there too. Their wages are lower than ours, but so are their expenses.

Still, V-Power for $3.25! We can't even get it over here.

That works out to about 45p a litre, which works out expensive if you drive a gas guzzling pick up (which most of them do)!

You've got to consider that the whole cost of living is cheaper over there too. Their wages are lower than ours, but so are their expenses.

Still, V-Power for $3.25! We can't even get it over here.

The wages are NOT 50% less than ours though..................... :lol:

If any of them start whinging about fuel prices on american forums I visit I just mention how much I pay for a litre of diesel. Soon shuts them up :rolleyes:

A

If any of them start whinging about fuel prices on american forums I visit I just mention how much I pay for a litre of diesel. Soon shuts them up :rolleyes:

A

Good call Alan :thumbsup:

Yeah, its nice not being taxed to death by my government. And none of you are on a higher level just because yours does.

AMERICA! ubik YEAH!

A

Yes that's right, Alan. :thumbsup:

You know they say there's always someone worse off than yourself?

Well we let them know we're that "someone"! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links