Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service Parts

Grez

Hi

I need to service my girlfriends 51 reg 1.3SR in the next few weeks as was just wondering if you guys could recommend the cheapest place to buy the usual service parts from, eg Oil filter, oil, air filter, spark plugs, etc ?

Cheers

The best way is stick with the genuine parts, they may not be the cheapest but they are the best, my sister put non-genuine filter on her corolla gt and no 4 big end seized cos the oil pressure was to low.

well ive neva had a problem with cheap filters i use a local motor store for cheap stuff, and envy for the yaris parts, i.e millers oil and trd filter, (havent bought a filter yet just the oil)

I get my oil and filters from Envy - even with the delivery charge they still work out cheaper than getting them from MrT ... and they're performance parts and therefore better for your car

I was just about to say Envy (link up the top) too, may aswell upgrade to TRD filters and stuff while you're at it! :thumbsup:

Well i emailed Envy on friday and its now tuesday afternoon and ive still not heard anything back from them so it looks like its going to be a trip to either Halfords or my local Toyota dealer

Well i emailed Envy on friday and its now tuesday afternoon and ive still not heard anything back from them so it looks like its going to be a trip to either Halfords or my local Toyota dealer

give them a ring i've had trouble emailing them, and still am