Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back To The Garage

toyota rally

if anyone remembers my alarm kept going of. well it went of that much it wore the horn out, so in it went to have the horn repaced and the sensors in car replaced. picked it up last night. called out at work 2 times today ALARM is going of still. booked in again for the 24th. according to WKB they have never had this before??????????????????????? anyone had any prob

Yeah had loads of problems with these at work! Weve replaced, bonnet switches/boot switches, alarm ECU's etc! Its a common problem!

Yeah had loads of problems with these at work! Weve replaced, bonnet switches/boot switches, alarm ECU's etc! Its a common problem!

any idea how to rectifie it??? :(

• 6 months later...

Rip out the alarm ecu...that's what i've just done to the Corolla...until i understand why they go wrong.

I had a Toyota alarm that would go off randomly in my Corolla - went on for months before I eventually tracked it down to the rear hatch alarm contacts. All I had to do was clean up the contacts which were dirty.

ive had a new alarm ecu, mine only goes off now if a big bore exhaust or motorbike go flying past. it is a pain though. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links