Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lights Half Way Up /half Way Down

toystar

:thumbsup: just saw a pic of a car on this site belonging to jesus (told my mum he was alive i saw him shopping with elvis in tesco on mon) Your car is the dogs nuts but i need ta do the same to my head lights as this guy someone please help me and top car mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:thumbsup: just saw a pic of a car on this site belonging to jesus (told my mum he was alive i saw him shopping with elvis in tesco on mon) Your car is the dogs nuts but i need ta do the same to my head lights as this guy someone please help me and top car mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You need to get a lazy eyes kit. Bloke on eBay flogs `em for about a fiver i think. But if you can get the wiring diagram you can make one yourself with components from RS or Maplins for about £1.50. It`s just a 3 way switch and some wire. :thumbsup:

Hahaha... yeah, me and Elvis go a long way back...

Thanks for the compliments. The lights aren't a lazy eye kit, they're from Rogue Systems. Here's a direct link... .: Clicky :.

;) :thumbsup:

:unsure:

Hahaha... yeah, me and Elvis go a long way back...

Thanks for the compliments. The lights aren't a lazy eye kit, they're from Rogue Systems. Here's a direct link... .: Clicky :.

;)  :thumbsup:

Thanks for that good site il put it in my favs list but they dont do mk1 DOH !!!

so if any body is looking ta get fat on my big bag of jelly babies please please find me a wiring diagram for a lazy eye kit so i can try and set fire to my car on sat LOL LOL

Thanks ppl just bought me a lazy eye kit off e-bay only a tenner and as if the bloke selling them only lives about 20 miles away o well a tenner well spent i hope

thanks again hope ta chat to you all again

HELP just been out to the shop turned my lights on then when i got home turned off they went down like they should THEN the n/s poped up then went down then the o/s came to say hello they came up and down two or three times then stopped HELP one of two things is happening to me either im going insane and seeing things or im being haunted by ghosts who think my zaust is too loud :o :( :huh: