Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Found An Mr2 I Like (got A Question Tho)

**toyota-mr2**

I have found an mr2 and I am going to get it in 2 weeks hopfully.

Just wondered is there anyway of getting the seats to go up a bit? as I seem to remember them being v low which I dont really like. Pillow? lol

Thanks

What year is it?

On my MkII which has the leather seats you can adjust the angle of the seat base which effectively lifts you up slightly, though it doesn't raise really raise the seat that much.

They're all pretty low cars so you feel like you're sitting low down, but that's just part of the exerience. You probably have to try it for a while and see whether it's OK for you.

On the Mk II (don't know about the others but it's probably true for them too) you can adjust the wheel up or down, so that helps you to make it fit you.

Tony

Its a 1992 model.

Got leather seats aswell (although not sure about full leather as centre is coloured)

You can adjust the drivers seat (a bit anyway) on the side of the seat there is a arm which adjusts the seated part up by about 1 to 2 inches :thumbsup:

Forgot to say this only moves the front part of the seat not the back :unsure:

Edited by Christine & Paul

lol im only short so i have to raise the seat and sit on a cusion, looks daft i know, but i cant see through the back window if i dont lol!!!

vince

Christine as to use a booster cushion  :lol:

Its a 2.0 gt (non turbo for insurance reasons) no t bar but has sunroof, leather and polished engine etc :D