Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trustworthy Hid Kit For Sale $400 Shipped...

toy86

Dear all Toyota owners,

I am selling several boxes of high quality xenon conversion kits that would fit all Toyota from the late 80s to current. I bought them as bulk so that is why the price can be cheap. Yet, the quality is very excellent. I have it installed on my 1998 Rav 4. People thought it is a standard option, so you can see how great it is.

The maker of it is called Polaris of Japan, which is the OEM mfg for Lexus and Infiniti. The kit comes with one year warranty certificate and is really easy to install. No wire cutting and hole drilling required.

Please note that $400 will include free nationwide shipping or free onsite installation ( if you live in the Bay Area). If you are really interested with seriousness, the price of $400 is negotiable. Please feel free to email me at chan280@yahoo.com or call me at 1-415-939-1445. Thank you very much.

What fittings? My Toyota, a Sera, takes H1 fittings for main beam and H3/H3C for dip beam.

What temperatures do they run at. Sera headlamps melt if you put higher wattage conventional bulbs in them...

Andrew

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links