Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Unemployed Loser

lomo

Anyone see this idiot who thought he could spam here with his pitiful begging site?

Edited by Matthew_McNally

I refuse to work all hours and contribute to society and then give a hand-out to a cheeky parasite! (well, the concept of it, though I question that this guy is genuinely what he claims to be). Shame publicity-seeking corporations won't see it that way. Bring back national service I say! :thumbsup:

He's already made $1800! That's just wrong :wacko:

Paul.

And now you've just helped that loser by posting it here.

It's an old thing though as well, about 5 years ago a woman did it to pay off her credit card bills.

Just think though if everyone in the world gave you just a penny, they wouldn't notice a penny but you would be a millionaire!

Yes, we should all give each other a penny...

ME FIRST!!!

(laters)

Madness!! Not gonna donate money to someone who is too lazy to do what us workers do :ffs:

anyone noticed that the user who started this thread, has only made one post.

ill give you all one guess who prob started this thread...

Rather than cash, perhaps we should send hate mail plus a demand for a tax refund for the welfare money paid to date by taxpayers to a person who has no intention of working.

And then mail to the sponsers to tell them that they look very low in our eyes and this publicity works against them. It may all be fake, but the parasitic ethic is still there.

Rather than cash, perhaps we should send hate mail plus a demand for a tax refund for the welfare money paid to date by taxpayers to a person who has no intention of working.

And then mail to the sponsers to tell them that they look very low in our eyes and this publicity works against them. It may all be fake, but the parasitic ethic is still there.

well said :thumbsup:

Total [ 68617 ] unique visits the site has gotten since the day I launched (October 3rd, 2005)

Total $1819.99 received since the day we launch

Assuming the date & amount received is correct, he's earned over $165/day, what the hell is going on???

Good idea, I can't see the people in charge being too impressed about that

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links