Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saab Customer Day

CAMSHAFT

As some of ye know i work for a Garage group that have a 3 Toyota and Hyundai Garages and i look after the Saab end of things, so yesterday we had a Saab customer day in Mondello, Thank god the clouds parted a the sun came out and made it a great day. we spent a little time in our cars on the track and the Saab Team came over and put on a show for us, wow is not the word for it, so here are just a few pics to show ye the craic

pa1200019hb.jpg

pa1200038if.jpg

pa1200088py.jpg

pa1200106hz.jpg

pa1200114xq.jpg

pa1200305qd.jpg

pa1200403vy.jpg

a few more

pa1200588oh.jpg

pa1200649zn.jpg

pa1200686kk.jpg

pa1200703ve.jpg

pa1200738xk.jpg

pa1200744kw.jpg

I cannot stand Saabs, or the majority of people that drive them........

Spooky!

I saw this thread, then remembered watching a vid with them cars from a show they did in Belgium.

It's the same one as Chris has posted!

:D

ive never had a problem with saab owners, BMW owners is a diff matter...

found this on the net the other day. i take it is that same cars

http://media.saait.net/media.php?wm=performance.wmv

some of the content on the page around the vid may be NWF

yea thats them, its a great show they put on

most of the Saab Owners i sell to are nice people, now Lexus, BMW and Merc Owners are a different story, so now you have bought a your new 318, which stick would you like stuck up your a_se. a 3 or 4 foot, Sir/Madam

No there isa subtle difference... BMW owners actually have quite good cars and know it, they are well balanced and RWD, and can be driven to good effect...

Saab owners have Fugly FWD recycled vaxhaul tat, and are under the illusion that their cars are actually good. They try to drive about at aspeed usually exceeding their driving potential, and genrally get on my !Removed! :D They tend to be the opens that take the stupiest risks, as they have a point to prove....

Whats all this "why drive a car when you can pilot a Saab" tosh??? Do you know what single feature a saab has that it shares with a plane?????

Do you??

Its a small button on the dash, that dims the instrument cluster at night so its not too bright.... AS toyota owners this my confuse us... as out dash lights dimm automaticly when the headlights go on.....

What a load of utter crapolata!

and whats the deal with these ghey 'low pressure turbos' :P

karma - vauxhalls have the same button :lol:

Nice pics! I'd say you had a great day up there!

You ever done the Drving Courses? I did the Clubman course back in February, was a birthday present.

It's awesome and i'm hoping to do the Intermediate course sometime next year!

You get to drive the track at all?

Looks like your in-car pics are from the Clubman track- well worth doing the course!

I was thinking of bringing my car up on one of the Track Days just don't have the cash at the mo!

Again, some great pics, you lucky sod....

and whats the deal with these ghey 'low pressure turbos' :P

karma - vauxhalls have the same button :lol:

I'd not know, I try to avoid such cars :D

Which leads me nicely to Saab styling.............................

:lol:

No there isa  subtle difference... BMW owners actually have quite good cars and know it, they are well balanced and RWD, and can be driven to good effect...

Saab owners have Fugly FWD recycled vaxhaul tat, and are under the illusion that their cars are actually good. They try to drive about at aspeed usually exceeding their driving potential, and genrally get on my !Removed!  :D They tend to be the opens that take the stupiest risks, as they have a point to prove....

Whats all this "why drive a car when you can pilot a Saab" tosh??? Do you know what single feature a saab has that it shares with a  plane?????

Do you??

Its a small button on the dash, that dims the instrument cluster at night so its not too bright.... AS toyota owners this my confuse us... as out dash lights dimm  automaticly when the headlights go on.....

What a load of utter crapolata!

:censor: THIS, WISH I DID NOT BOTHER MY A_SE POSTING ANYTHING UP NOW

Not having a go at you dude... You are one of the few forum members that usually talks sense ;)

If you want I'll remove my posts and you can put your saab pics back up????

sorry lads just had a crap day, i know it was not personal, sorry :bye:

Thats better robbie!!! Now i can see the piccies! :thumbsup:

hmmmm dont know much about saabs but i quite the red ones! :lol:

Charlie, personally think your talking out your rear bit :D

Used to have a 93 Viggen as a company car a few years back, it was stunning to drive, held the road well and with 225Bhp was more than powerful enough for a FWD. Styling was stunning, sleak in Black with nice alloys and spoiler, Saab's are superb cars, as for comparing them to BMW's, lol I'ld rather have a Saab anyday of the week...

On Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson said that ' Nice people bought Saab's '. There are nice people in the whole world who buy all kinds of cars init. And then there are the idiots who buy nice cars and drive them like idiots. Its all down to the individual person, and how the act towards the rest of the population.

If you're a nice person, you act nice, if you're an idiot, you act idiotically init.

And where do people that repeadedly say "init" sit in the grand scale of things?