Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speedo

b1nda

Hi,

Just a quick question.....

..is it possible to remove the digital speedo in the yaris and replace it with a T-sport speedo? :unsure:

ud have to have a look at both mounting points and connectors to the units! the ts speedo is mounted via to scews on the left and right hand side, cant see why it wouldnt fit, just a case if the wiring is dif due to one being digital

I have a t sport and a yaris gls with a digital speedo. I would try and swap them myself for ya but i'll prob blow it all up. Plus I dont really like to fiddle with my TS.

:(

i think it is possible to be honest

as the dash is only controlled by the ECU anyway and the TS dash is still electronic

doubt its a straight swap but maybe it is, but its probably possible, as rob says there both digital just one has an analogue display one has a digital

doubt its a straight swap but maybe it is, but its probably possible, as rob says there both digital just one has an analogue display one has a digital

there powered by an electronic ecu but there both analogue if they were digital it wouldnt sweep up the revs and speed but go up in steps.

You know, I'm sure someone did this a while back and posted photos..... have you tried searching for it b1nda?

Had a search, but cant find anything....will ring up some breakers and ask them if they have any t-sports so i can get a speedo unit.

You know, I'm sure someone did this a while back and posted photos..... have you tried searching for it b1nda?

You sure Em? I can't remember anyone doing it 'cos I would have it done by now if it was possible probably! :thumbsup:

You sure Em? I can't remember anyone doing it 'cos I would have it done by now if it was possible probably! :thumbsup:

no one's done it but someone asked a while ago,

it should be possible, you just need to figure out which wire connects to what, to make everything work

no one's done it but someone asked a while ago,

it should be possible, you just need to figure out which wire connects to what, to make everything work

Yes - its my old age coming out - loads of people have enquired, but no ones done it - yet! :thumbsup: