Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carina 11 Stalling

kmoriwawon

my carina 11 uses a fuel injector and has a 16 valve 3SFE 2.0 liter engine

the car started stalling . i initially thot it was the fuel pump , i had it replaced but i still have the same problems. tried tuning the air flow meter, and even trying replacements i still have the same problem, the engine just doesnt run fine all the time, sometimes it picks up and wrks a little ok but then the problem comes back, i am thinking of converting the car to a carburetor, what do u guys advice, or from another end get another injector, fuel pump and air flow meter to try and see how it works...

i have tried changing the plugs twice with new ones i still have the same problem, i have changed the fuel pump and the air flow connecting to the injector yet the car still stalls, and when ever it does there is an amber light in the dash borad dat comes up and the rpm drops horribly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links