Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Very Important Announcement

jerry phipps

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• TheNissanMan

• jerry phipps

• Demonic Angel

Have just found this.

Terribly sorry to hear this news and wish you a speedy recovery.

Donated via paypal but wish I could do more.

Hi everyone

Just heard some great news :thumbsup: Kim is back at home now relaxing. She's very tired and is really happy that she's back at home where she belongs :thumbsup: So watch out girls and guys she will be moderating the forum again :fear::fear::fear::fear:

jerry!!

Excellent news Jerry. When I spoke to her yesterday she was hoping that she would be out today but had to see the consulant this morning.

Well ive known kim and mark ages now and when she told me i couldnt believe it. I still can't!

This kind of thing puts everything into perspective in life and makes you focus on what is most important.

Shes got a real rock solid bloke behind her and when i saw him the other day he looked completely knackered but i know he's now got some time off to spend with kim but i think its so important that everyone that knows her internet or otherwise is so positive because she is gonna get through this and she'll be stronger and fiestier than ever when shes well again!

Will pop round when youve settled back in chick. :thumbsup:

Love

Chris

xxxxx

Hiya Kimi and Mark........ Tim here, cross posting from the GT4OC

We got a post going in our club, and I am just gonna paste the comments so far here........

Jackel said "all the best kimi get well soon girly x

karl"

Rouge said "Real !Removed! when it comes up and bites you in the ***** like that,..

Best wishes and hope we get to see you both there again soon"

dawsey said "been ask by mark to say thanks to all on here for they're kind comments and best wishes. i was as shocked as any one and wish kim a speedy recovery"

trouble said "Its hard to know what to say at such a harrowing time. My thoughts are with you. Stay strong, positive and know that theres more people worried and wishing you the best then you'd have ever throught.

I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope its all over soon and you can get back to normal.

*hug* Sarah"

And we say, We cant wait to see you back at "The Bubble Inn"....... Were gutted to hear this news, and will do anything we can to help. I will continue to post up the comments made by the Midlands members of the GT4OC. We are all Supporting you, and wishing you our best.

Get well Soon Kim,

Love Tim, Sarah and Family. xxx

Hiya Kimi and Mark........ Tim here, cross posting from the GT4OC

We got a post going in our club, and I am just gonna paste the comments so far here........

Jackel said "all the best kimi get well soon girly x

karl"

Rouge said "Real !Removed! when it comes up and bites you in the ***** like that,..

Best wishes and hope we get to see you both there again soon"

dawsey said "been ask by mark to say thanks to all on here for they're kind comments and best wishes. i was as shocked as any one and wish kim a speedy recovery"

trouble said "Its hard to know what to say at such a harrowing time. My thoughts are with you. Stay strong, positive and know that theres more people worried and wishing you the best then you'd have ever throught.

I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope its all over soon and you can get back to normal.

*hug* Sarah"

And we say, We cant wait to see you back at "The Bubble Inn"....... Were gutted to hear this news, and will do anything we can to help. I will continue to post up the comments made by the Midlands members of the GT4OC. We are all Supporting you, and wishing you our best.

Get well Soon Kim,

Love Tim, Sarah and Family. xxx

Thanks for that Tim hopefully Kim will be on TOC within the next two days.

The drain was removed this morning so she can get about a bit betta. :)

MARK

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

what can i say to you all,

thank you all so very very much,its been a hard couple of weeks and this past week has to be the hardest week of my life so far,

but having you all there for me has helped me so much,Mark was giving me updates every visit he made on all your surrport for me,

it really did help me knowing you all care.

Thanks to Ryan for the lovely flowers and for keeping Mark going while i was away.

Thanks also to Jerry & Lorraine and Jon & Babes you have been wonderfull :yes:

(Jerry - sorry your phone call got cut off after 30minutes its goverment regulation you know :lol: )

I had my drain removed today so i can get about a little better,

i've to wait till november 2nd to get my results, they will then tell me what dose

of chemo i'll have to have :shutit:

Once again i'd like to give everyone a big thank you cuddle :group-cuddles:

your kind words mean alot to me.

Kim :wub:x :wub:x :wub:x :wub: x

Will be keeping my fingers tightly crossed on Nov 2nd for you.

Dont worry too much about it tho, you'll get through this :group-cuddles:

Now go sit down and get Mark to wait on you for a bit dammit lol :lol:

propose a charity meet on Kims behalf once shes fit and well??????/

propose a charity meet on Kims behalf once shes fit and well??????/

Excellent idea Rob! :thumbsup:

Glad to see you up and about Kimi - we've all been thinking of you and everyone at my work also wish you all the best for a speedy recovery! :group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links