Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Girls - Do Not Move In With Your Fella!

Demonic Angel

interesting ............

although it could be that they've snared a guy, got their feet under the table and subsequently let themselves go ! :P

interesting ............

although it could be that they've snared a guy, got their feet under the table and subsequently let themselves go ! :P

Strange - I was thinking exactly that as well! :lol:

Hey Boro Sera, into SHADOWs eh? I thought they had cool ships too. B5. Classic.

Reminds me of the old joke.

Whats the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?

45 lbs.

Whats the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?

45 minutes.

Looks like one of those articles held in reserve for when there isn't any real news to fill the pages!

The one thing that I think should be publicized in a big article is the pill, which was touched on here. Besides causing weight gain, it significantly increases the risk of cancer and effects your emotions so you live your live as another person before it's flushed out to sea where male fish grow !Removed! (well, ok, they would if they had any). There are other methods available to grown-ups well worth looking into as women are getting a raw deal here. It's not liberation, it's shackling! Oh, and cheaper for the government than unwanted pregnancies. I see the point, but information is being witheld and women have the right to decide based on the facts. Time for women to take control of their bodies (and minds) I say! A society full of anti-depressants and hormone tablets. Eating organic veg hardly makes up for it...

Woah boy, bit heavy for the morning :help:

Looks like one of those articles held in reserve for when there isn't any real news to fill the pages!

The one thing that I think should be publicized in a big article is the pill, which was touched on here. Besides causing weight gain, it significantly increases the risk of cancer and effects your emotions so you live your live as another person before it's flushed out to sea where male fish grow !Removed! (well, ok, they would if they had any). There are other methods available to grown-ups well worth looking into as women are getting a raw deal here. It's not liberation, it's shackling! Oh, and cheaper for the government than unwanted pregnancies. I see the point, but information is being witheld and women have the right to decide based on the facts. Time for women to take control of their bodies (and minds) I say! A society full of anti-depressants and hormone tablets. Eating organic veg hardly makes up for it...

Woah boy, bit heavy for the morning  :help:

A very good point there! :thumbsup:

With reference to the rest of the article, isn't this otherwise known as being 'content'? :lol:

I don't think it's really a case of letting yourself go, but more just becoming confident and comfortable with the person you're with. Everyone makes more of an effort in the early days - but you can't tart yourself up every single day when you're living with someone as there are more important things to worry about. I'd rather put on a couple of stone, be happy and co-habiting with a partner than be skinny and lonely! ;)

So thats the secret.... and anyways... you dont -have- to have the same sized portions of food as your 'other half' no one forces you too :P

I suppose living on your own you can also sometimes neglect yourself a little... its easier to skip meals.. or eat a sammich instead or something... much harder when there is someone else there and they have their ideas on what they want.

A tip... really works... eat slower... dont hoover your food down... really savour it and enjoy it... you actually get full up quicker... and then save the rest for either lunch next day or mebbe dinner :P I read somewhere that it takes around 20mins for your stomach to realise its full... so that could be 20mins of overeating you do :P (dunno how true that it)

A tip... really works... eat slower... dont hoover your food down... really savour it and enjoy it... you actually get full up quicker... and then save the rest for either lunch next day or mebbe dinner :P I read somewhere that it takes around 20mins for your stomach to realise its full... so that could be 20mins of overeating you do :P (dunno how true that it)

Yep, it's true -- takes time for the signal to get through. And if you want to be a tad athletic, "you should always leave the table a little bit hungry". It's also true that regular excercise reduces your apetite (strange though it may seem).

Couldn't agree more on that tip JJ - I eat very slowly, always have done (don't know why) but it means I can only really have smaller meals as I get full very quickly...

Maybe that's why I'm so little too?? :yes:

RUBBISH - If you live with ya man then you should be getting more exercise to burn the calories off (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) :yes:

RUBBISH - If you live with ya man then you should be getting more exercise to burn the calories off (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) :yes:

Of course! :lol:

That's if his libido hasn't flagged after the first year and requests for a new pipe and pair of slippers start appearing on his Christmas list! :lol:

following on from JJ's post...

guide to eating so as not to gain weight...

Eat when your hungry - dont have a meal just because its lunchtime.. (although avoid eating frequently).

Go for a walk before the meal - exercise makes you less hungry.

Have a glass of water with the meal - take a drink between mouthfuls.

As JJ says, eat slower.

Sit at a table - without TV/reading

That will fill you up quicker, so you eat less ;)

following on from JJ's post...

guide to eating so as not to gain weight...

Eat when your hungry - dont have a meal just because its lunchtime.. (although avoid eating frequently).

Go for a walk before the meal - exercise makes you less hungry.

Have a glass of water with the meal - take a drink between mouthfuls.

As JJ says, eat slower.

Sit at a table - without TV/reading

That will fill you up quicker, so you eat less ;)

I think if I ate like that I'd shrivel into nothing n die.

I dont eat very much - and definitely not as much as Rich does, I always give him bigger portions...

I'm just a lazy tart, nuff said! :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links