GLS alloys

T-sport inner door handles

T-sport heater knobs

dash conversion for after market headunit

Subtle window tints

w reg, 22000 miles 2 owners, FTSH, 6 months MOT, 1 yr tax, immaculate

On sale on auto trader website as well........up for £4500

email me on shamasaziz@hotmail.com

Click on the spaceship link below to see her...

:( shame that, sounds like a good car..why are you selling?

Need to buy my girlfriend a car and she can't drive a manual so need to sell up and buy her an automatic, not all bad though as i can get myself a moped! (must need my head testing :) )

That's what all my mates say, the only problem is the 'turning circle' of getting a motorbike, won't suit the inner city riding that i would be doing for travel to & from work...just need to do my CBT now... :bookworm:

You're over 17, and on a CBT - why not get a 125cc instead, even if you still get a scooter.

A bit more oomph, and still as sharp. ;)

Oh, and good luck with the sale.

She is for sale...1 litre GLS for sale

factory alarm & immobiliser

Spolier

fog lights

GLS alloys

T-sport inner door handles

T-sport heater knobs

dash conversion for after market headunit

Subtle window tints

w reg, 22000 miles 2 owners, FTSH, 6 months MOT, 1 yr tax, immaculate

On sale on auto trader website as well........up for £4500

email me on shamasaziz@hotmail.com

Click on the spaceship link below to see her...

If you have the orginal heater knobs i'll buy the TS one's off yah......maybe the TS door handles too, but your have to send me a pic because I don't know what they look like!

PM me if there for sale!

Cheers :thumbsup: !

You're over 17, and on a CBT - why not get a 125cc instead, even if you still get a scooter.

A bit more oomph, and still as sharp. ;)

Oh, and good luck with the sale.

25 in a few weeks, don't technically need to do the CBT as my license covers me to 125cc, just want some tips and cheaper insurance. Thinking of getting a majesty 125 or zip 125, if I really enjoy it, then I will do the full motorcycle license and go all out to 500cc. One hitch...

The Mrs won't let me... :crybaby: she thinks a scooter is safer than a motor bike? go figure? :blink:

Of course, if you did a pre 2001 (?) car test, as you say, you're covered, although I and most others would always recommend a training session before hitting the roads.

Seen too many mates get decked out by cars this year. they've survived, by obviously it's not nice. :(

Depends on how confident you are with riding. A scooter isn't necessarily safer than a biker. After all, it's down to the rider, and other road users.

You could always do your direct access anyways. Then at leats you've got the license. ;)

If I were to recommend a decent scooter, I'd say a Gilera/ Suzuki/ Yamaha. Decent build quality, and will last.

Don't go Chinese/ Korean. I made that mistake and paid for it....

Of course, if you did a pre 2001 (?) car test, as you say, you're covered, although I and most others would always recommend a training session before hitting the roads.

Seen too many mates get decked out by cars this year. they've survived, by obviously it's not nice. :(

Depends on how confident you are with riding. A scooter isn't necessarily safer than a biker. After all, it's down to the rider, and other road users.

You could always do your direct access anyways. Then at leats you've got the license. ;)

If I were to recommend a decent scooter, I'd say a Gilera/ Suzuki/ Yamaha. Decent build quality, and will last.

Don't go Chinese/ Korean. I made that mistake and paid for it....

Appreciate the advice mate! now to convince the Mrs... :ph34r: