Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was A Lovely T-sport

j.a.kelly

Hey peeps.

First post on this site... but did look it up weeks ago on the search for a Tsport yaris. We had a particular one in mind... P2 (is that the newer shape?) in blue (the top lovely shiny one). we searched high and low for the perfect car and found it by chance in knutsford... about 40miles away!

So my girlfriend completely won over, willingly paid £6400 for the mint 53plater...and ONE WEEK later on our travels to Newcastle on the good old A1....

we came to a halt in traffic and then WACK, SMACK a golf ploughed into us and threw us into a van.

The perfect car... written off... and now nearly 2 weeks on, no sign of an identical car!!!

If anyone can host pics please let me know and will send some in. hi all....

JK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• j.a.kelly

• Demonic Angel

• Gnome

• knightrider

Sorry to hear that mate; you only had your TS for one week :o u musta been pained. But at least you and your gf are ok!

just be patient with the hunt tbh, alot of ppl should be ready to sell soon, seeing as the new shape is coming out, sure you'll find one.

Ed

firstly welcome to the club! secondly thats a real shame :(

Its hard to find the "perfect" car, sometimes it comes when you dont expect it! I know mine did! Just keep looking its out there somewhere! :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the accident.

Not really seen many Blue T-sports either.

You could upload your pics to something like a photobucket account, and then put the link in the post, if you wish to show them.

Sorry to hear about the accident.

Not really seen many Blue T-sports either.

I know!! so annoying!! was lovely, but hey jus gotta keep looking. caused £5000+vat worth of damage...so the guy did a proper job!!

will try post pics later then.

thanks

JK

PICS!!!

http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?att...04&d=1129545925

http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?att...05&d=1129545954

http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?att...06&d=1129545967

there are more...will get around to putting em on. front looks the worst but chassis is wrecked... pushed the car up in the middle...

JK

Lucky no one was hurt that front end is mashed up, i recently had a car written off by someone else its not nice when its not your fault it just seems even more unfair !

well we both have some minorish injuries...

my GF has a fractured sternam from seatbelt too. but the yari did its job and saved us... fared up pretty well for a small car i thought!! it did cut ma leg tho...think it bit me lol.

JK

Well welcome to TOC and hopefully your be able to get another TS soon!

It's a shame to hear about you accident but luckily your okay, I hoped you enjoyed your current TS in the time that you had it :thumbsup: !

Heartbreaker, keep your eyes open though, you'll find another 1 soon enough, the main thing is that every1 was ok :thumbsup:

it took me a while to find mine, but keep looking the one you want is out there. Glad your ok and welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear of your bad luck.

We were only saying at a meet last week how few caribean blue tsports there are. Mine and Macca's were the only 2 that came to mind.

We were only saying at a meet last week how few caribean blue tsports there are. Mine and Macca's were the only 2 that came to mind.

yeah... suprising tho that more ppl didnt buy them new in that colour. btw, what reg is yours? i have only found 53 plate p2's in the colour we had, and there apears to be a similar colour (but def not the same or as cool) which is available in p1s and p2s??

anyone understand that or able to help??

ta

JK

yeah... suprising tho that more ppl didnt buy them new in that colour. btw, what reg is yours? i have only found 53 plate p2's in the colour we had, and there apears to be a similar colour (but def not the same or as cool) which is available in p1s and p2s??

anyone understand that or able to help??

ta

JK

Mines a 2001(Y).

When I had my Morrettes sprayed the guy had a job to get the paint as it seems to be discontinued now

The driver who hit you obviously wasn;t looking at the road. Must have smacked you at some speed.

Sorry about the news and i hope you find another car. Thunder grey is just as nice!! :thumbsup: :D

DOM

Its hard to find the "perfect" car, sometimes it comes when you dont expect it! I know mine did! Just keep looking its out there somewhere! :thumbsup:

Yours practically came n bit you on the nose :P

Good luck with finding another one.. the Blue TSports are a rarer breed methinks, but gorgeous when you do have one...

and glad to hear you both were relatively unscathed too :)

Yours practically came n bit you on the nose :P

Yeah but i didnt want it at first! lol

Thats quite a bit of damage done! Good job yarii are sturdy cars and kept you sort of injury free!

cant believe you didnt want her.... bet you thinking you were mad back then now ;) lol *snigger

and yeah.. ouchy at the damage... poor thing... another Yaris life ended early cause some ****** behind cant drive :(

Bit o' duck tape will sort that!  :lol:

Man, id be annoyed... damn Golf drivers!

hahaha i gotta admit tho, my car is a Bora TDi lol.

was an older golf that hit us tho, n they aint mede to be soft lol.

well the yaris did its job and saved you, could of been worse, i mean this was mine

lee17.jpg

yeah im alive, thats was 7 months ago now