Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was A Lovely T-sport

j.a.kelly

**** Lee i hadnt seen the pics of your old car before! Dam that looks messy? did you roll it or what? see what u mean bout ryan copying it :P minus the caved in roof and that obviously! your !Removed! lucky to say the least!

j.a.kelly just keep looking and you will eventually find one which u will love even more then your last! its worth the time so dont waste it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• j.a.kelly

• Demonic Angel

• Gnome

• knightrider

Hi and welcome! Not only are you now a member of TOC, you're members of the "Ours Got :censor:'d Club" along with Lee, DA and I!

I'm glad you're both pretty-much unscathed though :thumbsup:

Take care,

Alan

Ouch!! Really sorry to see that, especially after such a short space of time.

Don't know if it will help with your search, but the colour is Carribean Blue.

Take care.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck.

We were only saying at a meet last week how few caribean blue tsports there are. Mine and Macca's were the only 2 that came to mind.

yeah... suprising tho that more ppl didnt buy them new in that colour. btw, what reg is yours? i have only found 53 plate p2's in the colour we had, and there apears to be a similar colour (but def not the same or as cool) which is available in p1s and p2s??

anyone understand that or able to help??

ta

JK

Its Balearic Blue, not Carribean Blue - I know, I had one too, a gorgeous 53 plate that was killed in a similar fashion to yours coming up to a year ago! Got hit head on by a stolen car on the wrong side of the road :(

I'm sorry to hear about it, its a gorgeous colour, but very rare - you can find 03, 53 and some 04's in it, but its extremely rare in the T-Sport, so best of luck. The colour itself was discontinued after a year so you can't get many Yaris' in it full stop - such a shame really, its one of the best colours they ever did..... :(

see what u mean bout ryan copying it :P minus the caved in roof and that obviously!

When he says I'm copying him he's talking about his old black 1 litre mate (mine's is better though)! :thumbsup:

I had the white Enkei's 1st aswell! :D

see what u mean bout ryan copying it :P minus the caved in roof and that obviously!

When he says I'm copying him he's talking about his old black 1 litre mate (mine's is better though)! :thumbsup:

I had the white Enkei's 1st aswell! :D

O sorry my mistake ryan, thought that he only owned 2! I remember him saying bout it before. Did he write off the black one aswell?!

well the yaris did its job and saved you, could of been worse, i mean this was mine

lee17.jpg

yeah im alive, thats was 7 months ago now

JESUS HOLY *****!!!!!! (lee)

anyway back on subject...

if that happened to my t sport i would just cry, especially to see it was a rare colour.

welcome to TOC find another yaris soon hope you. :group-cuddles:

Its Balearic Blue, not Carribean Blue.....

I stand corrected DA - for some reason the pics came out darker at home and it looked the same blue as my SR... looking at them again at work (more modern screen) I can see this isn't the case!! :thumbsup:

thanks again guys n gals

thanks for colour info too... but just makes it harder!! worth looking tho. thanks.

JK

well the yaris did its job and saved you, could of been worse, i mean this was mine

lee17.jpg

damn.

y does some1 always have to upstage me!! hahahaha

what hit you? a plane? if so...keep out of the skies u fool.

lucky escape!!

Jk

very lucky escape, he had someone watching over him i tell u , and 3 weeks in hosp and the state of his car kind of shows u how lucky he was

sorry to hear about ur car tho, never a nice thing and esp so soon after taking purchase, best of luck with it all tho :thumbsup: i might have missed this reading through the post, but were either of you hurt?

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your bad luck but the good luck is that both you and your girlfriend survived without too serious injuries. As has been said on TOC many times... cars can be replaced, people can't! :yes:

As for replacing it, mate... I've just done a Toyota dealer search for blue T Sports and currently, nationwide, there are four! All Caribbean Blue as well so it could be a hard job finding one. Sorry.

Just a suggestion, have you looked at other colour T Sports? Thunder Grey is very nice but if you are after shiny, shiny..... black! :thumbsup:

i like thunder grey, but the car is my gf's and she knows what she wants!! I dont blame her either!!

doesnt really matter how long it takes i suppose, as long as get the right one!!

Jk

lee17.jpg

damn.

y does some1 always have to upstage me!! hahahaha

what hit you? a plane? if so...keep out of the skies u fool.

lucky escape!!

Jk

nah a lorry hit me head on then i got spun round and went under it,

and never rush into buying a car because its something you should have for quite some time (unless some fool drives into you)

:thumbsup:

wow never seen the pics of your crash you are so lucky to escape that

Yeah that's definately Balearic!!! The E-Bay one has pretty decent mileage too...48,000 for a 2001 model :)

yeah 49000 on a 53 plate a bit excessive dont ya think? we paid less thasn that for a 53 wit 15000 on!!

might have to put up wit high miles tho?

JK