Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simply Gutted

Shamm

:arrgg-matey: :crybaby: :arrgg-matey: :censor: :angry:

Went out yesterday morning to go to work, go round the car to get in and some little mother :censor: ing w :censor: r has keyed the whole length of my baby. Not one panel, but from the rear lights all the way to the front lights, to make it worse they got a bit abstract towards the front and started to go a bit wavy ( is this originality? Should I appreciate his artistic flare?! ) . Anyway, now that I’ve calmed down a bit from the initial shock and blinding rage, i can see that its not quite as horrific as I first thought, though it is still quite deep at the back of the car. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on what to do now, i don't really want to claim ( she's a '95 and I need to build my no-claims ) can anyone advise any mobile repair units that would service in Edinburgh, i can take care of the front door onwards as it's quite light from there on ( they’re puny muscles must’ve run out of steam after half a metre's worth of work!! ) but the back panel looks a bit tougher.

To be honest a bit of sympathy would be nice too, also, does the uncontrollable feeling of rage go away at all?! I'm sick of blood squirting from my eye when i think about it!!

Worst bit is I have absolutely no idea who would've done it - just a random attack that's the gutting bit.

Cheers guys. And may your panels remain untouched and pure :thumbsup:

First thing I suggest is talk to neighbours, find out if similar has happened to them, if not, you have possibly annoyed someone, or it may just be some kid going round doing it to everyones car

• 1 month later...

You have my sympathies shamm.....had my corolla nicked and the boot and rear panel damaged...my sons car was keyed last week.....mine was 18 months ago but I would still like to meet who dun it. :yes:

Was just having a look through the forum and came across my old post!!!!

Man i was peed of :censor: !! Just last week i went at the car with a chipstick, i'd covered the entire scratch with vaseline till now - which kept any moisture/ice getting into it since i've had no time to restore it recently - took bloomin ages :crybaby: to get the stuff off but it preserved it nicely.

Anyway, it took most of the day and into the night with a torch ( bout 2am - Girlfriend NOT happy) but im V V V V happy with the result, took many, many layers, but can't see it at all now ( bare in mind it was a deep slash down the whole car! ). V happy indeed after seeing a friends "professional" scratch repair which looks awful and cost a bomb.

The only thing is, after id sorted the scratch, i went the whole hog with the wax and she sparkles like a gem now, and now im worried i've made her even more of a target - i'l just have to go a few country runs to mess her up a bit!!

Cheers guys, and again, may your panels remain untouched. :yes:

Cheerybye

blokie has ot company corolla d4 keyed , had to be reparired at a garage and cost nearly a grand lol glad u sorted urs yaself ! well done !

• 3 months later...