Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone's Gone And Stolen My Ariel :(

Xenole

I'm sure I had one before I went on holiday, but now there's just the black bit it screws into sitting on top of my car.

Assuming there was one, which may explain a bit of poor radio reception, how much are they to buy?

Unlocky, people will rob anything that isn't bolted down, it's :censor: :censor:

A replacement shouldn't be more than a few quid though

its just smaller, when we had ours on his ts it wasnt as good at picking up radio stations.

Not sure if it was just us.

I have a bee-sting aerial........looks good and I've had no problems regarding reception like other peeps.

I got mine for £4 inc P&P of good old eBay!

if ur going to get urself a nice lil aerial, invest in a locking one, i had a small b-sting style one off eBay, worked a treat and looked ace, was parked over nite once in carpark while at uni and it was stolen!! if it comes off thell have it, so pay £10 for a locking one, well worth it as it will be nicked!

They do look good actually, it's just the worry where some people have had an effect on them being a bit weaker at picking up the signal :unsure:

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about that - its amazing what some eejits will steal.... :rolleyes:

I got mine for a fiver, its a funky silver and black sports aerial, I think they normally retail at £20, but I got someones sloppy seconds..... :P

Reception on it is great btw, no problems at all! :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...