Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stonechips

Lomondcruise.com

I have more stonechips on the bonnet than you can imagine, does anyone know where ide find a "magic stick" or a polish of some form that matches the colour of my seo??

There are threads in the Yaris forum all the time singing the praises of 'ChipsAway' , the mobile stone chip repair people.

If you 're having trouble colourmatching then call one of these guys out. They do a superb job ( apparently )

you can do what i did when my mate flipped his paseo :P

get a green perminant marker & start colouring in :lol:

didn't do a bad job either lol

J

you can do what i did when my mate flipped his paseo :P

get a green perminant marker & start colouring in :lol:

didn't do a bad job either lol

J

err, ...................maybe not!

nice plan but maybe, just a thought that it might look stupid, the colour is stupid enough already,

wonder what it would cost for a black respray, the bumper at the front needs attention aswell!

can't blame a man for trying :P besides his was scrapped after he flipped it anyway so he didnt mind :lol:

when i looked around for a respray i got varying cost from 800 to 1800 for a full respray.

J

do the stonechips guys do little touch up painting too? some of the paint on my rear bumper has cracked and would like to get that fixed before selling the car on...

i used one of those mobile stonechip and scratch repair people. biggest waste of money ever. did a terrible job. i could have done it better.

i would never recommend using them.

but saying that some of them might do a bettter job of it than the bloke i used.

my boss uses them for his 911, which they do a great job of, but then it is a 70k motor, they probably do a good job because they see him and his wallet coming!

They are really good they dont just use a touch up pen, they rub down the entire affected, area prime it, then spray, using a mini spray gun, followed by laquer which is set off rock hard by the UV lights they use. Cost me £120 on my front bumper, you thought about a carbon bonnet?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links