Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You're Nicked Mr Copper

gordypix

So the Police are gonna stop us mere mortals for driving whilst on the mobile are they??

So did I not see an Essex Police Officer on his mobile phone driving along yesterday evening................... :arrgg-matey:

I've seen them parked on the zig zags at zebra crossings too.

And do you know about the black rat scheme ?

In nature the black rat eats it's own kind.

Friends and family of traffic police officers can obtain a sticker for their car which is about 10cm square, has a white background and a black cartoon drawing of a rats face on it.

The person sticks this inside their screen.

If they are ever stopped by police for motoring offences the officer who has stopped the car will notice that the person they have stopped is related to or close friends with 'one of them' by virtue of the sticker displayed.

Sorry to have troubled you sir you are free to go . .

There is another variance on this which is that the old traffic Rover cars had 2 lights on top instead of all the other units single light - as these looked a bit like rats ears thats where the name comes from.

Anyway any traffic cop will refer to him / her self as a black rat when in the company of other 'job' people.

You can even buy the black rat gear yourself on line as long as you have police headed paper on which to place the order !

See link:

http://www.bowbellsmc.co.uk/sales.htm

if any one would like to sort of try to get hold of the said sticker, i know somebody who can reproduce them (is that not ilegal i here you ask) who cares if it works..........need to have a word with my mate in the know who gave us the gen on the mobile speed traps built into white vans.......give me a couple of days and will post what i find out........(mates a traffic cop) :thumbsup:

Not quite a Black Rat, but this could be well scary! B :censor: rds!

uk_xevo6wallpaper.jpg

Interstingly, I spotted a Black Rat sticker stuck on a car parked up with TEC at !Removed! this weekend. I took photo's of it and will post them later when I get home ;)

Ok, anyone remember the old saying....

"you dirty rat"

What film was that? Mind has gone blank.........

some sort of gangster movie but cant remember which one

james cagney etc black and white thingie, i may be old but not that old :hokus-pokus:

Yeah, Jimmy Cagney rings a bell Gus.

Guest Calum

I put up a rat sticker in my car a bit ago cos i saw it somewhere on the 'net,

was i just wasting my time, or has anyone else ever heard of this?

Photos of the Black Rat sticker seen at !Removed! below ;)

post-15-1057041648.jpg

As officially the police can not seperate friends and general public there can be no law against having a Black Rat sticker in the car as that would prove that some people are 'above' the law.

The question that should be asked is does this really work ? Personally am very sceptical as if it were true there would be so many Black Rat stickers around it would be silly....

I had never heard of anything Black Rat related until viewing this thread and since then I have noticed the theory pop up a few times... Maybe it's just one of these conspiracy thingy's LOL.

I heard someone saying how they were let off a speeding fine only because they had the advanced motorists sticker in their window and a basball cap in support of the police "something-or-other"...

Take that mr. policeman!!!

police052.jpg

Bet his heart was in his mouth as that started to drop backwards.........

Guest Calum

But how on earth would you get yourself that far off the edge of the car-park?

bloomin' americans.

thats what happens from only having automatic cars.