Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bleedn E Bay

Calisto

I really, really hate E BAY

because it has sooooo much wonderfull Celica stuff on it. :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

I could buy at least 2-3 different Gen 4s but I soooooo cant justify it :crybaby: ITS SOOOOO MUCH A CRUEL WORLD. :lol: And I am the kind of person that would buy another GT-R becuase I felt sorry for it :eek: :P or I would buy a GT4 (BLACK) and then learn to drive a manual. :lol:

but I have seen some goodies that KITT could do with, so I will get them soon. :thumbsup:

I'm in the same boat Ash, have only just registered on eBay and could so easily have spent a fortune on the 5 already :D

Now just need to find a second hand turbo manifold lol :D

Ive been registered on eBay for a few years now, and I need to find a way of stopping myself from typing in celica into the search, my bank managers gonna hate me at the end of the month!!!! :cacker:

And the site is VERY addictive, not good coming up to xmas!!!!! :P

Ive been registered on eBay for a few years now, and I need to find a way of stopping myself from typing in celica into the search, my bank managers gonna hate me at the end of the month!!!! :cacker:

And the site is VERY addictive, not good coming up to xmas!!!!! :P

I know that feeling only too well.. IN the past 2 weeks I have spent over £40 on TOMS stickers and badges for when I have my re-spray (liked them all and couldnt narrow it down so bought them all). Bought 6 rare CD's (one alone was £30). Now looking at the Celica stuff... ouch !

One Sunday morning I was looking at kit cars and one was coming to then end of its acution.. 2 hours later it was sat on my drive..

Wounder if you can get counciling for eBay? he he

i have to agree, eBay is evil! i deleted it from my favourates after a week as i had spent a fortune on it, i hate it when people put up links to eBay stuff asking for advice as i cant help but look thru the GT4 and celica stuff on there

rhaines if you like i can ask my mate if he's finished developing his manifold for MX5 turbo's, he's currently R&D'ing a full turbo kit for MX5's

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links