Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tsport Oil And Filter

admanirv

Hi

I need to change my oil, was thinking of going with Mobil one 0w40 but i was told its too thin?, so im looking for 10w40 Mobil one.

I may get millers 10w40, but what make type is it?, theres loads on envy.

Has many people tried 0w40 Mobil one, jsut i can get hold of this cheaply and easily.

Also has any one got the filters off eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Oil-Filter-Av...1QQcmdZViewItem

cheers

Im using Millers 10w40 - and either TRD or Power Enteprise Filters - all from Envy. I know that Envy are about to take delivery of a new batch of oil this week - easiest thing to do is to call and ask Kevin.

In the past Earpl ran 0w40 but decided it was too thin ...

so 0w40 Mobil one is okay to use?, or its to thin?

ill porb buy millers 10w40 but £20 for just a filter!, will the above one from eBay not be okay? i mean its jsut a filter, i dont believe spending loads for a filter

cheers

Filter should be no more than £8 from your dealer.

Ive got Shell Helix 10/40w semi synthetic in as its what they use in the bulk oil at work.

i use the Castrol 0w-40w formula and it works great for me, a lot better than the factory stuff they had in it.

i have some Mobil 0-40w fully synthetic stuff to try too. got it for £20 at costcos :thumbsup:

i have a friend who used to be an engineer for 15yrs and he says that fully synth is the best. also another friend of mine that is a mech for mazda sport say that fully synth is the best also.

so i guess thats good enough for me :)

i use the castrol 0w-40w formula and it works great for me, a lot better than the factory stuff they had in it.

i have some mobil 0-40w fully synthetic stuff to try too. got it for £20 at costcos  :thumbsup:

i have a friend who used to be an engineer for 15yrs and he says that fully synth is the best. also another friend of mine that is a mech for mazda sport say that fully synth is the best also.

so i guess thats good enough for me :)

cheers m8. ill prob end up getting miller 0w40, is it fully snyth?

cheers

I would be tempted to stick with the Millers 10 - 40 fully synthetic. It is designed for N/A cars under 1.8 ltr so has the right viscosity. I have also ran this in my engine for a year now without any problems and I have sold plenty of oil to other members who already run it. The Power Enterprise oil filter is a after market upgrade which is magnetic for better cleaning. £16 for the filter, what price to you put on your cars engine ware!

Thanks

Kevin