Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hard Tops On For Winter

Penelope Pitstop

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Penelope Pitstop

• GIDDLEPIN

• cfc1

• Bibbs

Yeah ..I will..but i need the soft top to dry out...I do have a garage but i cant be bothered opening and shutting it manually therefore the car never gets put in the garage,,,,,,,When top dries out then put hard top on which i cant wait for really coz it looks sooo coool,,,,,,,,I willl have to go Halfords on the weekend and get some of that "stuff" that Les suggested for the soft top....Then i will take some pics and you can see my super duper plate as well........actually i am probably passing through your neck of the woods on Sunday as i am going to Aspul/westhoughton

cool :thumbsup: lookin forward to seein the piccies ....tryin to get some of mine sorted but just isnt the same covered in rain..... one more day of nice weather please god :yes:

heh i could tell you where to look on sunday and youll be able to have a squiz at mine :) might even see me hard at work washing and polishing again if weathers nice enough ...trying to get a nice coat built up on her before the really nasty gritting machines of doom start to appear ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links