Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Views On These Wheels!

swales_p

I quite like those; they're 5 spoke like the originals but are much less solid so I think they'll look great on your car.

What size will you be going for?

Its going to be definitively 16's boys, 17's on a standard MR2 just look too big and sorry to say this but daft in my opinion!!!

The car suits smaller wheels and low suspension!!!! Thats the way 4ward!!! :thumbsup:

Im also loving the Retro look with cars and 17's 18's dont do it in that respect!

Cheers :thumbsup:

To be honest im not keen but its yur car and if you like them thats all that matters - they might look better on the car - i never can tell lol :D

T x

Its going to be definitively 16's boys, 17's on a standard MR2 just look too big and sorry to say this but daft in my opinion!!!

The car suits smaller wheels and low suspension!!!! Thats the way 4ward!!!  :thumbsup:

Im also loving the Retro look with cars and 17's 18's dont do it in that respect!

Cheers  :thumbsup:

I agree :thumbsup:

The car suits smaller wheels and low suspension!!!! Thats the way 4ward!!!  :thumbsup:

Cheers  :thumbsup:

I've had 14's, 15's, 16's, 17's, and 18's on MR2's over the years .. and ony 17" actually fill the arches. 18" on the rear is quite nice too.

And the actual size of the wheel makes no differance as the tyre profile drops keeping the RR the same.

But it's all horses for courses .. hell, I'm driving a Honda ;)

Think 17's look o.k. on a 2  :thumbsup:

wheel.jpg

They do.

For my part I was agreeing that if you prefer the retro look then 16" looks better.

With regard to whether they fill the arches, then if you keep the rolling radius the same then any size will fill the arches just as well.

i think theyre cool, they look alot like azev c wheels theyre often seen on zeemers. as for size im running 16s and a 40mm drop on my rev 1 and it looks realy good.

Those wheels look good to me. Have to say I think 17's are just the right size for MR2's, 16's look too much like standard size.

I agree about the 16's as well....best compromise between looks & handling :)

Im not a big fan of the one's your looking at but as already mentioned if ya like them then go for it :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I think 17" looks the best in my opinion, the wheels are nice so go for it + with 16" you will have that inch bit of extra speed than the rest on 17" ;)

With regard to whether they fill the arches, then if you keep the rolling radius the same then any size will fill the arches just as well.

The overall radius won't make a difference to filling the arches physically... but visually, the 17" rim is nearer to the arch than the 15" or 16" rim is.

The overall radius won't make a difference to filling the arches physically... but visually, the 17" rim is nearer to the arch than the 15" or 16" rim is.

Me thinks he should see the wheels you have forsale :drool:

i think 17s are too small! i gotta go bigger myself!

as for the design, not my cup of tea mate, look like the AC Shnitzer beemer wheels, which are gash!

sorry :(