Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rev 2 Bov Problems!

swales_p

Hello all, im wanting to install a Turbo XS BOV onto my Rev 2 Tubbie but have been put off by reports saying that due to the AFM its nothing but trouble!!

Can it be done and not encounter any problems? Will this result in a decrease in performance!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I have a BOV on my rev 1. I have no issues really.

They say that your car can underfuel for a split second when you change gear under heavy driving, as the air that is dumped casues over fueling, which is sensed my the Lambda sensor, and so reduces fueling, which then causes underfueling (over compensating)

TBH you won't know if you will have NOTICABLE issue's until you try. I ran an atmo on my 90 GT with no NOTICABLE issue's. IMO if you like the sound then go for it.....that 90 GT I HAD is still going today on the oem CT26 with over 200,000 km's on it :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Cheers for the replys lads.

Ill get my self a Turbo XS BOV and keep you posted - if the car blows up ill let you know!! ha ha

Cheers :thumbsup:

i have just fitted a turbo xs bov to my rev 2 tubby and its loud ha ha

but when i first bought my car it had a blitz one on which used to make my car stall but i fitted this one and it hasn't stalled at all still idles good

but i haven't tested using it everyday as my car is off the road at the mo

but i did take it down the motor way and no probs what so ever so hopefully its fine :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links